Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 1.4 Return of the Blackhawk Whore's

Originally posted by Chasepwner
    The only way to kill with that thing is to have the pilot hover perfectly still and the enemy being perfectly still and continue to fire at the enemy with direct hits for 5 seconds. The improvement of the armor will allow the BH to withstand 10 more .50 cal bullets.
    Originally posted by xhailofgunfirex
    I remmember a couple weeks ago me and my friend were in the BH we saw 2 guys on the roof at the big building at hotel so my friend flys in circles around the roof im firing down on these guys with the mini gun, just spraying them from not even 20 feet away and I was even getting the hit confirmation on them and nothing was happening we did about 5 circles around the roof b4 I just got pissed and jumped out and killed them myself.
    Yeah... I was on the BH minigun the other day when it was LANDED at a flag (Pilot jumped out)... Enemy soldier runs around the corner less than 10 feet away and it still took 5 seconds to kill him...

Comment

Originally posted by -FaKe|Arson
      The only complaint that I ever had about the blackhawk was when they nerfed the miniguns, but they're probably on par with the cow's guns now since you can't hit a damn thing with those either.
      I'm with you on that.. the correct solution for this problem is to improve the cow's guns, but not to the point of BH's minigun cause of the fire rate and stuff... on 21st Century Warfare, both transport choppers have miniguns... preaty much the same.

Comment

Originally posted by StaticBlue
        I happy with the change. I don't know why but I love flying the transport chopper. I wish they could award pilots for pick ups and drop offs though. I can spend a whole round picking up squads and taking them to flags while not being seen. I tend to hug the ground with the big choppers. Ya move quick, is easy to stay out of AA lock, and you have the element of suprise when you pop over a ridge with a full squad and clear the flag.

More armor is a welcome addition for me.
        I agree.

They should totally reward transport pilots with points. The question is how to do it without making it expolitable - a very difficult thing.

Maybe if they gave transport pilots 2 points for every flag that was capped by a passenger in a certain matter of time. So if a pilot drops off a squad at a nearbly flag, a time meter would pop up giving the squad a window of opportunity to cap the flag. If the flag was taken in the given time, then 2 points would be given to the pilot.

Or maybe if someone requested a pickup and the pilot flew for over a certain distance, they would be given a point.

Or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkPepe
          Nope.. error... first I'm not a noob, probably I have been playing battlefield more than you, I dont know, I'm from BF1942 Wake demo Era back on 2002... so, dont fill your mouth with such words if you dont know what are you talking about.

Second, WHY every bf2 kid'o thinks that every weapon on the game must be balanced? If the BH is too powerfull, you can kill it with 3 AT.. that's called, regulary, teamwork.. this game is about teamwork, not "equal weapons"... all you Counter Strike players are used to fire equal weapons on a flat boring game... just deal with the difference, not try to kill every single piece of fun on this game.. try to work for your team, not only for your silly medals.
          I agree.

Comment

I would of left the guns as they were and improved the cows guns perhaps make them like be explosive tiped sort of like the Apc guns but less powerful of course.

Comment

Jesus, don't you guys remember getting totally owned while on foot prior to that patch. I sure as hell do. It SUCKED. In Mashtuur city, if you didn't get in the chopper, you simply were just gonna DIE, A LOT! And on Sharqi, it was the same issue with that damn Havok hovering around annihilating infantry. Now, that would have been fine if there were enough cover to get away, but that's not the fact. Only a few buildings to go into, and not enough anti-air to take them out.

Problem was, it was WAY TO IMBALANCED. They had to make a decision as to nerf the weapons, or somehow design more ways to shoot down the overpowered vehicles. Redesigning maps would have been too much, so nerfing the weapons was the answer.

However, I'm not that happy with the level that they did it. They just didn't nerf the mini gun, they totally killed it. I would like it to be just a little more powerful and a little more armor in the blackhawk. Right now, with the minigun, I can gun directly at a soldier for 10seconds, and not kill him. Its like shooting BeeBees.

Comment

Nope.. error... first I'm not a noob, probably I have been playing battlefield more than you, I dont know, I'm from BF1942 Wake demo Era back on 2002... so, dont fill your mouth with such words if you dont know what are you talking about.
                fine, noob was the wrong word, llama was the right one.
                Second, WHY every bf2 kid'o thinks that every weapon on the game must be balanced? If the BH is too powerfull, you can kill it with 3 AT.. that's called, regulary, teamwork.. this game is about teamwork, not "equal weapons".
                its not about equal weapons, its about equal weapons per team. wheres the mec/pla answer to the blackhawk? also, i have no problem with those guns getting more damage and or more accuracy, but the splash damage amount on the old blackhawk was ridiculous, you really didnt need to aim at all.

Comment

Originally posted by roger smith
                  fine, noob was the wrong word, llama was the right one.
                  its not about equal weapons, its about equal weapons per team. wheres the mec/pla answer to the blackhawk? also, i have no problem with those guns getting more damage and or more accuracy, but the splash damage amount on the old blackhawk was ridiculous, you really didnt need to aim at all.
                  um yea you did

Comment

Originally posted by masterllama
                    um yea you did
                    really? cuz i remember getting tons of kills simply by twitching my mouse all over the pad, not even seeing what im shooting at.

Comment

Originally posted by roger smith
                      really? cuz i remember getting tons of kills simply by twitching my mouse all over the pad, not even seeing what im shooting at.
                      then u must have an eye problem cause i could always see

Comment

Originally posted by masterllama
                        then u must have an eye problem cause i could always see
                        i didnt say i couldnt see, i said i didnt need to even look.

Comment

Originally posted by pYura
                          Anything below 2x is not even worth mentioning...
                          Completely true.

Comment

i like black hawks i was never part of that but it could bring heli assault as a big part of game

Comment

Originally posted by -X$B-Trivium
                              i think hes concerned cuz the blackhawk will have more armor so its harder to be taken down..but i don't think it will be as bad as it used to be

yes i cant wait for the mi-28 whores.

Comment

People seem to forget most servers have side switching every round... so you're MEC one round and USMC the other. Get owned as MEC by the Blackhawk? Good, you can give it right back to em the second round! There's really no difference on Wake right now with the J10 imbalance... and look at how eager Dice is to fix that. (sarcasm)

The old Blackhawk was pretty ridiculous, but don't forget it had stronger armour, faster repair rate and perhaps most importantly, stationary AA was practically useless. In the post 1.12 era of 50cals as viable anti-chopper weapons and powerful AA, I don't think the Blackhawk with the original miniguns would be that bad. In 1.4, it might be more resistant to damage but you still won't be able to kill a thing with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X