1.4 Return of the Blackhawk Whore's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 1.4 Return of the Blackhawk Whore's

the only motivation ppl have to whore anything is EASY POINTS.....this is not being brought back, so i have no reason to believe these vehicles will be whored....

Originally posted by Sir. Viper
    huh this thread is stupid
    so is your useless comment

Comment

It was fun with BH whoreing, you got really good game play as the enemy tried to shoot you down as your own team rushed to defend the points you capped.

Comment

Complainers like some of the ppl who has posted on this thread, killed the BH... "The Minigun is too powerfull, plz nerf"...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1JWE40rYP0

That's the real minigun... the BF2 minigun spit popcorn now..

Bottom line, complainers are killing this game.. I dont remember such nerfing on bf1942, and the ZERo was the fastest killing machine in the game, the Tiger was way too complicated to be killed with a zooka... etc.. damn complainers.

Comment

So be it, I'd rather be able to kill everyone with the mini's than noone. I swear to god I put around 80-100 rounds in someone last night and didn't kill him.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkPepe
            Complainers like some of the ppl who has posted on this thread, killed the BH... "The Minigun is too powerfull, plz nerf"...
            the blackhawk is alive and well. the old bh gunship is gone and burried and good ridence, it may have been super fun for the us team, but it wasnt fun or balanced with the other team. if you can kill me in an instant, and it takes a great deal of effort and teamwork for us to kill you, its simply not fair. you are a noob who wants a easy ride, end of story.

Originally posted by 12:oc7ock
            So be it, I'd rather be able to kill everyone with the mini's than noone. I swear to god I put around 80-100 rounds in someone last night and didn't kill him.
            this is an issue of damage and maybe accuracy, not splash damage.

Comment

Originally posted by roger smith
              the blackhawk is alive and well. the old bh gunship is gone and burried and good ridence, it may have been super fun for the us team, but it wasnt fun or balanced with the other team. if you can kill me in an instant, and it takes a great deal of effort and teamwork for us to kill you, its simply not fair. you are a noob who wants a easy ride, end of story.
              Nope.. error... first I'm not a noob, probably I have been playing battlefield more than you, I dont know, I'm from BF1942 Wake demo Era back on 2002... so, dont fill your mouth with such words if you dont know what are you talking about.

Second, WHY every bf2 kid'o thinks that every weapon on the game must be balanced? If the BH is too powerfull, you can kill it with 3 AT.. that's called, regulary, teamwork.. this game is about teamwork, not "equal weapons"... all you Counter Strike players are used to fire equal weapons on a flat boring game... just deal with the difference, not try to kill every single piece of fun on this game.. try to work for your team, not only for your silly medals.

Comment

SPAM?

Originally posted by BlueBlaz0r
                the miniguns still are going to suck how is this gonna bring back blackhawk whoring?
                This is entirely correct!

Comment

Even increased armor, I still wont be as happy as in the old days

Comment

Hah soo won't happen, like everyone said the guns suck now. I remmember a couple weeks ago me and my friend were in the BH we saw 2 guys on the roof at the big building at hotel so my friend flys in circles around the roof im firing down on these guys with the mini gun, just spraying them from not even 20 feet away and I was even getting the hit confirmation on them and nothing was happening we did about 5 circles around the roof b4 I just got pissed and jumped out and killed them myself.

Comment

I happy with the change. I don't know why but I love flying the transport chopper. I wish they could award pilots for pick ups and drop offs though. I can spend a whole round picking up squads and taking them to flags while not being seen. I tend to hug the ground with the big choppers. Ya move quick, is easy to stay out of AA lock, and you have the element of suprise when you pop over a ridge with a full squad and clear the flag.

More armor is a welcome addition for me.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkPepe
                        Nope.. error... first I'm not a noob, probably I have been playing battlefield more than you, I dont know, I'm from BF1942 Wake demo Era back on 2002... so, dont fill your mouth with such words if you dont know what are you talking about.

Second, WHY every bf2 kid'o thinks that every weapon on the game must be balanced? If the BH is too powerfull, you can kill it with 3 AT.. that's called, regulary, teamwork.. this game is about teamwork, not "equal weapons"... all you Counter Strike players are used to fire equal weapons on a flat boring game... just deal with the difference, not try to kill every single piece of fun on this game.. try to work for your team, not only for your silly medals.
                        This member right here is what the community should be filled with. It seems that everyone wants everything to be equally balanced to make things "right". But what makes a game fun is not balance but imbalance, to work together to defeat a certain tank,plane,class, etc. I think the guns should be restored on the blackhawk the way they used to be!

Comment

Its not going to bring back whoring.

Back in the day, you'd fly the BH as a support kit, rearming all your players. You'd get 1 pt. for every kill assist from the massive mini gun, and 1 pt. for every rearm. A good pilot could end up with over 150 pts.

With the new armor, a good pilot can still end up with points, but just not against infantry. If you get a full squad in there, 2 gunners (medics), 2 AT kits (to take out vehicles) and an engineer, it can be very productive. I have tried that very tactic in our clan practices, but the chopper just gets shot down by a vodnik to quick, before the AT players can even spot and shoot it. Hopefully now, the increased armor will make that tactic work better.

Comment

The only complaint that I ever had about the blackhawk was when they nerfed the miniguns, but they're probably on par with the cow's guns now since you can't hit a damn thing with those either.

Comment

Originally posted by -FaKe|Arson
                              The only complaint that I ever had about the blackhawk was when they nerfed the miniguns, but they're probably on par with the cow's guns now since you can't hit a damn thing with those either.
                              I don't understand why they don't just buff all the guns up

Comment

If it was up to me, I would have left the mini guns the way they were. Those things should be absolutely lethal in the game. As it stands now, they're a joke.

However, I would have still kept the other changes such as the engineers not being able to repair while in flight and crew members not affecting the flag cap.

Just leave the guns. It's the second 'nerf' that's pissed me off with this game. The other one is how it takes more than 2 stingers to down a healthy attack chopper. I mean...what's up with that?

For the record, does anyone know what they changed? Was it the damage or the ROF?

Comment

Working...
                                X