X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.4 Return of the Blackhawk Whore's

Bummer, not good!

Re: 1.4 Return of the Blackhawk Whore's

the miniguns still are going to suck how is this gonna bring back blackhawk whoring?

Comment

another new thread started without thinking i guess

Comment

i think hes concerned cuz the blackhawk will have more armor so its harder to be taken down..but i don't think it will be as bad as it used to be

Comment

even if it had the ridiculous guns, it would still be fine because it doesnt have the fast repair. that being said, its not a gunship, its a transport, and it will do fine, so no, no whoring.

Comment

Ah those were the days, me there as squad leader on the right hand mini guner with my medic kit while my team repaired away, gone are the days of me just sitting there getting 120 points on Mashtur city.

Comment

Originally posted by CommanderD
              Ah those were the days, me there as squad leader on the right hand mini guner with my medic kit while my team repaired away, gone are the days of me just sitting there getting 120 points on Mashtur city.

DEM's was da days

Comment

Armor is increased...but the guns still suck. How can you whore?

Comment

I wonder how much armor. Anything below 2x is not even worth mentioning...

Comment

Aww man, i remember htose days. ill never forget. I was in a full blackhawk in songua. We just went around cappin all the flags one after another, i ended up getting serveral badges and ribbons that day. The round lasted about 2 hours. it was AWSOME!!

But no, it wont bring back the black hawk whores. Cause they woudl have to bring back the "your other teammates in the black hawk gets points for flag gap " thing. And that is not being broought back. Just more armor.

-sky

Comment

Originally posted by Harmor
                      Armor is increased...but the guns still suck. How can you whore?
                      With aimbot I guess. - just joking :|:

Comment

The only thing that will bring back the BH whores is improvement of the guns. The only way to kill with that thing is to have the pilot hover perfectly still and the enemy being perfectly still and continue to fire at the enemy with direct hits for 5 seconds. The improvement of the armor will allow the BH to withstand 10 more .50 cal bullets.

Comment

Blackhawks can whore up vehicles easier without dying in seconds from their .50 cal machine guns. Those miniguns still **** vehicles up pretty badly...

That's a good thing, it's useless against infantry, but infantry don't pose a threat to a blackhawk (most of the time) but vehicles do, but the blackhawk can destroy vehicles easier than infantry.

Comment

Well if you know what you are doing, AT rockets can take a BH out very easily.

Comment

huh this thread is stupid

Comment

Working...
                              X