X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patch 1.4 delayed in September

No it isn't true .. it's a joke.
    I made it because there are 1000 people refreshing the forums to see if there are some news..

Don't kill me now please..

Re: Patch 1.4 delayed in September

loser

Comment

Llloooooll :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Had me in a panic there!!
      Good post mate

Comment

lol

Comment

It'd be funnier if you made a webpage that looked official and post news there. Then put the link.

Comment

Originally posted by davelisowski
            It'd be funnier if you made a webpage that looked official and post news there. Then put the link.
            someone did that with the demo, when you clicked the link to download it had darth vader from Episode III screaming Noooooooo! :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by davelisowski
              Yes .. i'm italian, i speak english school-level and you want me to put an official message?
              <.< Come on I wanted only to defuze ç__ç

Comment

Jeez things are getting bad in LamriLand, I just checked out BBC news to see if anything about the patch was on it :cry:.

Go ahead flamo's, do your best :laugh::laugh:

Comment

Hope you get banned.

Comment

from ve3d.com

Battlefield 2 1.4 Goes Back Into Development 05:15 am - Andrew Burnes - Games: Action (1 comment)
                    Battlefield 2 1.4 has gone back into development after an "issue" was found during final testing:

As many of you are now aware we have made the choice to take some extra time with the 1.4 patch before release. During our standard final processing of the 1.4 client update we came across an issue that, although it does not compromise stability, we felt needed to be addressed in order to meet our goal of improving the overall player experience with Battlefield 2. It has come to our attention that a beta version of the 1.4 client has leaked to the general public. It should be noted by players that this file is not final and being such could cause damage to players systems. We want to warn players to avoid the use of any client files that are not distributed by EA/DICE or one of our trusted partners. Once we have set a new schedule for release we will communicate this information to everyone.

Comment

Maybe a moderator could put a [FAKE] near the thread title .. :P

>.< ok i won't do it again..

Uhm .. there's a way to EA/DICE contact you by mail for news patches and this patch?

Comment

Originally posted by Manzi
                        someone did that with the demo, when you clicked the link to download it had darth vader from Episode III screaming Noooooooo! :laugh:
                        I remember that, it was a stroke of pure genius hahaa, I think it was the Gamestop site that was faked, quality.

Someone HAS to do it again quickly for today........

Comment

Originally posted by Elbryan
                          Yes .. i'm italian, i speak english school-level and you want me to put an official message?
                          <.< Come on I wanted only to defuze ç__ç
                          Post it in Italian. It'd be even better.

Anyway, people are so frickin impatient. Like thousands of people are just sitting at the computers waiting to double click BF2, but can't until they get 1.4...

Comment

Yea you are right for the second sentence but not for the first.
                            This is an English forum so I have to respect the main language here ^^

Comment

This might be truer than you know.

If the entire patch went back into development, then I doubt iif we will see it until September.

All the posts I see says they noticed a problem during final testing. How many developers do final testing the day of the release???

Comment

Working...
                              X