Zboard MERC FANG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zboard MERC FANG

I was think about getting the Zboard MERC FANG. Anyone here have it? Should I get it and where should I get it.

BTW its this one: http://media.gear.ign.com/media/833/833743/imgs_1.html

Thanks in advance.

Re: Zboard MERC FANG

looks pretty ugly get the g15 looks far more sexeh

Comment

I disagree. The FANG looks awsome and the G15 is $80. And all it has is an LCD.

Comment

and macros and the lcd does a **** load of stuff it does far more than that could even dream of doing

Comment

Look, we could sit here and argue all day, but I can't afford the G15. I see no use for Macros in an FPS. And the LCD isn't for me either. I want the Zboard.

Comment

then get it dont make a thread about it

Comment

I got the Zboard merc and its great so Im sure the fang would be just as sweet

oh ya and the G15 is for techno music fan's that wear thongs its like some gay rave when the lights go out

Comment

lol your just jeleos because A you dont have any good taste B you dont have any money and C you dont have a G15

Come back and argue soem more when your a man

Comment

I think it looks pretty cool. Go for it man!! It may take a little getting used to. How much are those btw?

Comment

I just bought mine on Amazon for 26.99 with free shipping.

Comment

PC Gamer gave it 85% performance but only 40% value for not being needed...

Comment

Originally posted by Sub_zer0
                        lol your just jeleos because A you dont have any good taste B you dont have any money and C you dont have a G15

Come back and argue soem more when your a man
                        umm ok

I don't have any money ? thats why I have $350 invested just in my mouse, mouse pad, keyboard. I like having a gamepad area over macro's ill never use and crapy blue glowing lights... oh but wait apprently "MEN" are now into glowing baby blue lights ya I see alot of "MEN" into that sort of stuff

I stand by my statement that the g15 looks like somthing homosexuals would wave around in the air while wearing nothing but a thong completely wrecked on extascy at gay club.

Comment

Will the G15 give me an advantage in pressing the right key at the right time?
                          I know that the Zboard {original} has done that for for me. My KDR went up and also my gameplay enjoyment went up. The zboard can have up to 7 bindings on 1 key plus with it's design, it is easier for me to get the right key when I need it.
                          Apart from the lovely lights and the binding which the zboard has the more important, why would you bother with the G15 - unless it is that little LCD screen - OMG -
                          Use Teamspeak overlay and you will not have to take your eyes from the battlefield just to look down at your keyboard too see who is talking!!!!

Anthing from Zboard will improve your gameplay more than a G15 and that is what it is all about!

Comment

Working...
                          X