Where can I download?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I download?

Is there any other site you can buy Special Forces from and download it right then other than EA.com? Because off of ea is just too expensive (30 compared to 20).

Thanks

Re: Where can I download?

You can try direct 2 drive but im not sure if they have BF2 Special forces

Direct2Drive is one of the original and longest running PC core game digital distributor founded in 2004. Direct2Drive’s offering covers the most AAA publishers of all digital distributors for direct to download and STEAM platform keys. We here at Direct2Drive, will continue to build upon the current foundation to deliver a better way to Discover, Discuss, and Purchase games. It is our belief that the future of games is through digital distribution and we will continue to give our consumers a better way to game.

Comment

Yea i tried that but i didnt find anything. Nvm now because I went out and bought it last night for 20 so im good now

Comment

wow is it that hard to go to the store...its only 20 dollars at the store

Comment

best buy has it for 14.99 in the stores.

Comment

My Special Forces cost me 40 bux when it got released!

Comment

Originally posted by mrpoptart01
              wow is it that hard to go to the store...its only 20 dollars at the store

No, because I went to the store and got it. Happy?

Comment

Good job mini ,see you on the battlefield ingame name British.Tiger

Comment

Working...
                X