Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A way to rename my user?

Hi,
    I just checked GameWinners.com if there is a SP cheat to summon a tank, I wanted to check weakness points and stuff.
    Apparently there isn't, but I saw this thing:

Hint: Rename your soldier:
    To rename your soldier, which the game by default does not allow you to do, you must edit the file "\Battlefield 2\Profiles\0001\Profile.con" and change the first value, in the quotes, to whatever you wish your soldier's name to be. For example, change:

LocalProfile.setName "defaultPlayer"
    to

LocalProfile.setName "<your new name>"
    Does it work for MP? I don't wanna screw my game, so please tell me if you tried it.

And what's the function of the "LocalProfile.setNick" line? Is this changeable?

Re: A way to rename my user?

I don't think it will work because it is Local profile probably meaning your computer. To change your name on MP I you would have to be able to change it in the actual Database EA or w/e has. So I doubt that "fix" you have there will work.

Comment

I wouldnt risk it anyway GBEtech. Theres a pretty high chance your ranking and scores might f*ck up. Try aking a new profile and try it on that one

Comment

Yeah, I guess you are right guys...
        In a second thought, it's maybe good you cannot change you nick.
        For instance: CS. You won't see the same player twice, unless he's one unaesthetic guy.
        But I even can't express GbeTech in words! When I was nine I created my first website account, it was gbetk. Gilad Barnea Eli The King. Than I joined a clan in Delta Force Land Warrior, and didn't like gbetk, so for some reason I changed it to GbeTech.
        And that's it.
        Gebetek? G'be'teh? G'be'Tek? you choose :laugh: .

Hey btw guys, do you know if there is a one shot kill for an APC?
        Like this one:

http://www.secretsofbattlefield.com/tankvstank.html (BTW amazing spot, makes you R0c|<z0rs on tanks)
        This makes an APC harder to kill than a tank! lol.

Comment

tried it b4..wont work

Comment

Working...
          X