Weapon Unlocks Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weapon Unlocks Question

Ok im a gunnery sergeant and soon will be master sgt and i see that if u have all basic awards which i do u go to first sgt will i get 4 unlocks or 2 because i skipping a rank

anyone help me

Re: Weapon Unlocks Question

You will only get 1 unlock unless you ahve Special Forces, then you will get 2. Technically you are skipping a rank, but the game acknowledges you are only going up 1.

Comment

ok thanks

Comment

Can somebody tell me how to activate my new 2 unloked weapon I am really new in the game......Thanks

Comment

Bascially, for you to unlock the second option unlock, your account needs to be affilitated with the SF expansion pack.

Two ways to do this,

1. Buy the Expansion Pack - install it and play. Once youvplayed it, you will have the 2nd unlock

OR

2. Find someone that already has the Expansion pack, ask him to login to the game with your name/password and play a few quick maps. Once he logs out, your account will have the option.

GL

Comment

Do you actually have to gain a rank while playing Special Forces to get the unlocks, or just after having played a little on SF maps?

Comment

Just need to log in run around shooting stuff; pref. enemies

Comment

As indest said .. just log on for a couple of maps and play .. log out and in again and the game will see that you played SF.

Anotherway to do it is to go to your local internet café and play SF there for one hr and that will solve the problem

Comment

Working...
                X