Keep on getting BOOTED. High PINGS :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep on getting BOOTED. High PINGS :(

Hey fellas I don't know what the hell is going on. Almost all the servers have over 200 pings which is pretty high. I have been kicked out of 3 servers in a row due to having high pings and decided to quit BF2. Some pings are like 2300. WTF? Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Keep on getting BOOTED. High PINGS

does it come in spikes or lagg all the time?

Comment

Have you tried resetting your internet VIA your modem by unplugging it then plugging it in after 30 seconds? If not, I suggest you try that. If that doesn't work, call your Internet Service Provider as there might be an issue regarding your internet in your area IE, service, connection issues etc...

Comment

This occasionally happens to me too. The reason for me is becuase I am sharing a cable connection over a router and I get bad lag whenever one of the other two people sharing the connection are downloading stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Adonlude
          This occasionally happens to me too. The reason for me is becuase I am sharing a cable connection over a router and I get bad lag whenever one of the other two people sharing the connection are downloading stuff.
          I am connected straight to the modem. No router for me. I don't know what the hell is happening. I tried unplugging my modem and re-plugging it but it didn't work

Comment

Well what speed is your internet connection?

Comment

Originally posted by SgT.uK
              Well what speed is your internet connection?
              It is supposed to be up to 5MB per second. They call it, the Internet Extreme. How do I find out my speed?

Comment

Call your ISP and talk to them about it. Your modem could be getting ready to die or they could be doing maintenance on teh lines in your area.

Comment

Working...
                X