new mod idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new mod idea

im not a modder, i dont know how to code, but mabey some of you people who want to make a mod, but dont have any particular ideas might like this.

fix bf2

dont make any major changes, just fix all the stuff that ea refuses to mess with, like the j-10 issues. un-nerfing the transport choppers. allowing enginers to get a decent amount of repair points. allow destroying claymores with gernades. mines and claymores kill friendlies if ff is on, not as seperate options. all the things that people post about on the ea forums to try to get into the patches, but are always ignored by ea.

Re: new mod idea

Well i dont know about this. It would be cool but you know we want that stuff on ranked servers. It might work. And also that stuff is REAL coding.

Comment

i dont know that any of that stuff is any harder than a regular mod, they have new maps, vehicles, kits, and weapons in mods; y cant they just change the stuff thats already in the game. i mean, in the original release of the game, you could blow up claymores with gernades, now colin clarke says that it is too difficult. he says they cant make the j10 worse than it is, every time they tweak it, it gets better, as an uninformed person on the subject of coding, it seems to me that they moved the numbers in the wrong direction and that it isn't nearly as complicated as clarke would like to make it seem.

Comment

you can do that if you made 2 bf2 one 1.3 and other 1.22 that what i did

Comment

Working...
        X