This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clan exp = abuse powers

hello - i'd just like to point out a server that will abuse its powers to get things there way - clan exp.

when i died in jet and respawned, i went and grabbed the jet again. 2 exp guys wanted it too but they werent even in the hanger so i didn't have a problem getting it. then they bltched and moaned @ me to get out otherwise i'd have to tk them.

since i only had less than 15 mins till i had to go to work, i wasnt going to give it up so easily. so both nubs stood in front and i get the 2tks. next thing i know im getting kicked by an admin a few mins later for that bs.

woah and i thought they were alrite in the first round. i was proved wrong.

Re: clan exp = abuse powers

Please report this on BFROE.com

Comment

Its nice to post one side, but it would be nicer if you had a SS of them standing in front of the jet, other wise this is just he said she said crap, that spirals downward into locked threadville

Comment

Originally posted by Revoluti0n
        Please report this on BFROE.com
        Can I report ppl standing in front of my jet? If so will they get their stats reset?

Comment

NO. You can report abusive admins. Are you unable to read the title of the thread?

Comment

How can I report an admin who has kicked me already???!

Comment

go back in, do the same thing and let him kick you again, just get it on sshot next time around.

alternatively, you could just remember to avoid their server and not go there altogether. it's their server, so your going to have to deal with house rules whether bfroe says so or not, it just ends up being that way. if they are that big of Assholes, their server will lose any chance at being populated in it's own due time just because of it being a sh*tty environment they are creating for the pubbers.

Comment

Originally posted by pYura
                How can I report an admin who has kicked me already???!
                Go to the BFROE website and read the instructions there.:|:

Comment

Go to the BFROE website and read the instructions there.:|:
                  http://www.bfroe.com/ Cant see the instructions for reporting abusive admins.:|:

Comment

Don't let the Whiners get to you. Take Admin or Report it

Comment

Admins on BF2 are players right? So, if they are abusive or are breaking the ROE you can report them. I'm not really sure why you are unable to see this, it's beyond obvious here.

Comment

Admins on BF2 are players right? So, if they are abusive or are breaking the ROE you can report them. I'm not really sure why you are unable to see this, it's beyond obvious here.
                        http://img127.imagevenue.com/img.php...buse_354lo.JPG
                        You did not get my point... How do I make screenshot if I am not in the server. And besides how can you punish a selfish admin? Statsreset?! That wont make him any better. And you cant take away his admin right if he pays for a server...

Comment

You did not get my point... How do I make screenshot if I am not in the server. And besides how can you punish a selfish admin? Statsreset?! That wont make him any better. And you cant take away his admin right if he pays for a server...
                          I guess I don't understand your point. You asked how to report abusive admins, I told you. Yet you still "don't get it". You fill out the report and submit it, currently it's the only system we have in place. I would not know how to punish a selfish admin, you are asking the wrong person. That is something that should be taken up with EA or BFROE on their forum.

As for your question of "How do I report a selfish admin?", that has alrady been answered. Most people take screenshots when that type of thing starts happening. They submit the server IP and screenshots of the alleged abuse to BFROE. On the screenshot I provided once you fill out that information you click "Continue" and you then are given the opportiunity to explain in detail and give a description of what happened during the screenshots.

Comment

So if I can make a screenshot that shows that an admin pressing pagedown rapidly, No Sir! No Sir!No Sir! No Sir!No Sir!No Sir! while I'm trying to take off and snipes me with his M95. And after he does not succeed kicks me. I have to rejoin after a minute to take another screen that he is an admin and for the server IP. Then hope that something will change. Nothing is going to happen!! Even you dont know how to treat a problem like that. I just want to point out that reporting admins is waste of time. So dont advise it to anyone. Thank you.

Comment

So if I can make a screenshot that shows that an admin pressing pagedown rapidly, No Sir! No Sir!No Sir! No Sir!No Sir!No Sir! while I'm trying to take off and snipes me with his M95. And after he does not succeed kicks me. I have to rejoin after a minute to take another screen that he is an admin and for the server IP. Then hope that something will change. Nothing is going to happen!! Even you dont know how to treat a problem like that. I just want to point out that reporting admins is waste of time. So dont advise it to anyone. Thank you.
                              That is your opinon and you are certainly welcome to it. However, like I said twice already, that is the only system we have in place. If you do not want to report people then don't, but if someone else wants to who are you to tell them not to? Waste of time? Have you ever reported someone? IF not then you really should not speak as if you have.
                              I am like everyone else, I am a gamer and I didn't create the system and I have no control over it. I do not have any secret access or classified clearance to the directives of EA. If you instist on playing in gargbage servers, you have no one to blame but yourself.
                              Good work hijacking the thread too with questions that have obviously been answered before.

Comment

Working...
                              X