Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 1.4 release DO or DIE for EA/DICE

Originally posted by BlueBlaz0r
    you didn't play the game when it first came out did you? claymores and AT mines were both destructible. i personally liked it that way though, meh.
    obviously you didn't either because when it came out (ver 1.0), claymores and mines were not destructable. Only in a later patch did they become destructable, to become indistructable once again in the next patch after that

Comment

Originally posted by pYura
      -=RD=-Volx and BlaZiN.uk will keep this game alive even if the patch is going to make it complitly unplayable

RD volx is one of the WORST player i have ever seen all he does is spam nades and prone spam all the time. he NEVER uses a gun. I have never seen blazin uk but i heard he is now 5th. but i have seen firestorm (he just commands.

i dont think that this patch will ifx anything and im upset that the patch that started CTDs and server crashes came out when i got out for summer and now when they decide to fix it i have to go back.

Comment

Well, they already pissed a significant majority off and it's not even released yet. Anyone care to guess what I'm referring to?

Comment

Almost 3 month from 1.3 and after one month of beta testing they "screw" up at the last minute. This is just a business strategy to get the bf2142 demo out.

Comment

Working...
          X