Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of you will make a new IO account when the patch comes out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How many of you will make a new IO account when the patch comes out?

I think it'd be a good idea to make a new account because us groundpounders have went through YEARS of being raped by armor, so our stats took the hit. But as for me, i'm a lazy b**tard, so i won't be going through all that again.

Comment

No, because that's just silly.

Comment

Ah dun care bout my score, it be intrestin to look at, but it dun matter.

Comment

What's the point. It's no like it's illegal. I know people who created acounts for p&k and 1.3 infantry only servers so they wouldn't get their main stats reset. I really have no desire to start as a private again.

Comment

How about In33D3Pla\|IOCuz1CantHackit

Originally posted by RavenRealms
            I think it'd be a good idea to make a new account because us groundpounders have went through YEARS of being raped by armor, so our stats took the hit. But as for me, i'm a lazy b**tard, so i won't be going through all that again.
            Years????????????

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDonkey
              How about In33D3Pla\|IOCuz1CantHackit

Years????????????
              Wat??

Comment

Originally posted by pYura
                :|: ok than its just me...

wich accountname should I pick:

***UBERSOLDAT*** (used it in BFV)

or

pYura-elite
                How about... HorbleThisThred

Comment

Exactly, you got the point and I am not lazy to make a new one

Originally posted by slip777
                  How about... HorbleThisThred
                  Thanks for useful reply again. You dont have to read the thread. Goodbye!

Comment

Originally posted by x_knight_x
                    Wat??
                    1337$p3@k

I said how about IneedToPlayIOCuzICANThackit

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDonkey
                      1337$p3@k

I said how about IneedToPlayIOCuzICANThackit

Whats the joke in that?

Comment

Wait, so you admit to getting raped by armour (for YEARS, even) and to being lazy in the same breath? Nothing like diagnosing your own problem, eh doctor?

And :laugh: at the 'stats took the hit'. You chose to buy a game that had vehicles in it, then chose not to use those vehicles, and yet are surprised that your 'stats took the hit'. The stats system really brought the uber-twitch FPSers out of the woodwork, didn't it?

And actually I think everyone who is moving from regular to IO should make a new account, TBH (if I ever play IO which is doubtful, I know I'll make a separate account). That way you can see how your stats differ from a game where you have to look before you leap and be aware of your situation and are not zerging through the streets where a tank might be from a game where you no sooner hit the dirt from being shot than you get surrounded by a horde of medics jonesing for those +2 points and every kill in the ticker in the corner either reads 'PKM', 'Claymore', or 'G36E'.

Proof, yet again, that stats mean bubkes.

~Wolfgang

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfgang Abenteuer
                          And actually I think everyone who is moving from regular to IO should make a new account, TBH (if I ever play IO which is doubtful, I know I'll make a separate account). That way you can see how your stats differ
                          ~Wolfgang

Exactly I wont play IO with my old account. Now plz vote "yes".

Comment

BF2 isn't Ogame .. Remember ._.
                            If you want to view your stat, make a screenshot of your account and check it with ACDSEE ..

._. omg you are nerd!

Comment

I don't want to have to get all my badges and ranks back.
                              No new Account for me

Comment

Originally posted by Elbryan
                                BF2 isn't Ogame .. Remember ._.
                                If you want to view your stat, make a screenshot of your account and check it with ACDSEE ..

._. omg you are nerd!
                                You are so SMART!
                                Same to you...

Originally posted by Eye_of_god
                                I don't want to have to get all my badges and ranks back.
                                No new Account for me
                                I can understand that.

Comment

Working...
                                X