thank you
    qand i hope this shatters a couple of minds over at DICE/EA
    hmm
    WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME
    have fun

Comment

Re: 1.4 patch and balancing......?

Originally posted by zipp0r
      erm, u must have missed it.. it happened loads of times!!
      Happened to me a few times.

Comment

It should more balanced than 1.3

Comment

dude i really like u!

i really agree with u

Comment

Originally posted by yehaaa7
            dude i really like u!

i really agree with u

cheers Dude

Though zipp0r seems not to like the idea of increasing the effectiveness of AA emplacements (his prerogative). In BF1942 I don’t remember the same amount of TKing for planes, good pilots still could pwn but a good AA gunner could counter them, in BF2 there is little you can do against a good pilot or even an average pilot. Last night I had a go at flying (not something I do much in BF2) and ended up top on kills because its to easy and I’m a cr@p pilot! Currently it’s easier to shoot down choppers (for example) on a 50 cal than using a AA emplacement, now if that ain’t screwed up I don’t know what is!

Comment

Originally posted by T@rty
              cheers Dude

Though zipp0r seems not to like the idea of increasing the effectiveness of AA emplacements (his prerogative). In BF1942 I don’t remember the same amount of TKing for planes, good pilots still could pwn but a good AA gunner could counter them, in BF2 there is little you can do against a good pilot or even an average pilot. Last night I had a go at flying (not something I do much in BF2) and ended up top on kills because its to easy and I’m a cr@p pilot! Currently it’s easier to shoot down choppers (for example) on a 50 cal than using a AA emplacement, now if that ain’t screwed up I don’t know what is!
              yea it kinda is, because i do like to fly. but i have played patch 1.2 and AA was far far too good. hop into aa, shoot off 2 missiles and down goes the plane. absolutely no effort at all.
              but also remember, although they did change them so they werent quite so lethal, they still have a massive chance of hitting the jets, even when ground players say "wahh missiles dont hit" they actually do but they dont see it. many times ive been hit in all planes including the j10 and have had to go and repair. now if one team controlled all aa sites and manned all aa vehicles and a plane is careless enough to fly within range of several of those, then there is a very very good chance that plane will go down. but players do not man all aa sites and good players will "run away" once they start getting locked onto.

jeeps do take down choppers very easily and that is kind of wrong, because it is just too easy. and dice have given transport choppers more armour in patch 1.4 because of that, but they didnt give attack choppers any more armour, which they DO need.

Comment

Hey we agree zipp0r

Though I'm not sure if you mean Attack choppers need more armour or transport choppers. Personally I'm glad Transport choppers are getting more armour, though I never experienced the BH problem mentioned due to only starting to play on 1.2.

Either way, once the 1.4 patch is released it'll be nice to (hopefully) have a more stable game. Though watching a tank happily floating of into the distance when the server crashes is always funny

Comment

Mays well just live with the game, noone in DICE will listen to one person. But if it was a whole community...

Comment

Working...
                  X