This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 1.4 tomorow?

from my source i have heard its coming out 6pm GMT so look out for it around then

Comment

I can wait...

Infact I'll wait till most of the servers switch over. It's the same game, I'd rather let them get all the bugs worked out for a few days then patch.

Comment

the longer they hold it the better

ehh I can live with 1.3

w00t forum rank up

Comment

am i the only one worried about this patch not being ready for release:hmm:

Comment

Hope the patch comes quick, I can't wait to try infantry only servers. I know alot of people complain about this new feature but more people complained about the air whoring inbalance and since there are so many active servers there should be no problem making everyone happy. I will finally be able to enjoy a game without being bombed or gunned down by some flying impenetrable force, this will promote more teamplay I believe. Anyways, if you believe EAUK then the patch should be out on the 15th, hopefully by midnite 2night...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Harmor
                Yeppers.

yeppers yes or yeppers no?

Comment

I hate join game CTD's and connection problems. So, I'm not in the pile that claims they can live with it. New patch would be nice to see

Comment

Working...
                  X