My first video. Check it out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first video. Check it out?

This is my first BF2 video. I got fraps a day ago. No footage is me killing bots. It's all online and real players. Oh yeah, and the first bunch of kills is the new medic gun on single shot mode. It is not the spec ops gun that looks like it.

Does anyone host people's vids on here? Alot of the kills are too far to see in the blurry mess of youtube . I'm looking forward to making alot more.

Oh, yeah and turn up the sound this song pwns.

(Edit) I got a new link that's way better in quality. copy and paste the one below. It took me about 5 mins to download it, but it's well worth the wait. Please check it out and let me know what you think. Also, if you put it in full screen mode it is alot easier to see the long shots.

Re: My first video. Check it out?

I used this for uploading my vids. I find the upload speed is faster then youtube and you can upload larger vids.

Some nice Head shot in the vid. Good work.

btw what software did you use to edit the vid and what codec did you save it in. Just wonderin as my videos are even more of a blurry mess..

Comment

Thank you very much for the tip. Megaupload puts youtube to shame.

I used Windows Movie Maker to edit it. I'm not really good with computers, so I'm not sure how to tell what codec It is.

Comment

nice vid, (im gonna nit pick ) except when you were playing medic you only revived 1 person even when you walked past about 5 dead bodies,,

Comment

Yeah, I didn't put any of my revives in there, because they were too boring (besides that one where I got behind that one enemy)

Comment

nice vid!

Comment

Nice tactic with Mid.range singleshot

but please change to burst for close range
              You didn't go one on one with G36E on SS
              a prone spammer with AK101 will probably kill you because you lack of RoF

It was wise to use SS on those mid.range shots
              you really owned them on that part

Comment

Nice! I'm also lookin for a clan :P

that's my first vid
                you could use a better GPU tho

Comment

The burst mode is way different on the new(ish) medic gun. Theres a delay between the bursts that's so long it's not even worth using. You can't roll the bursts together like you can on the M-16. Besides, its really inaccurate on burst. It's a damn sniper rifle on single shot prone or standing.

Accuracy is always better than rate of fire (imo). Thats why I love this gun. I got another movie of only this gun in the final stage right now. I'll post it soon... Some sweet sweet single shot rape.

(edit) Oh yeah, washburn647 whats a GPU. (Sorry I'm a n00b at computers.)

Comment

Working...
                  X