Alternative Medic option??? Revive..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alternative Medic option??? Revive..

I was thinking about the Medic Class and the shock paddles esspecially with all the Mods being primed to hit and what would everyone think about instead of instantly reviving on the spot you don't get a death,the other guy does not get a kill, the medic gets a point toward his score but you respawn at a flag/control point instead of right there in the middle of the street you were just killed on?

Re: Alternative Medic option??? Revive..

Originally posted by Master Shake
    I was thinking about the Medic Class and the shock paddles esspecially with all the Mods being primed to hit and what would everyone think about instead of instantly reviving on the spot you don't get a death,the other guy does not get a kill, the medic gets a point toward his score but you respawn at a flag/control point instead of right there in the middle of the street you were just killed on?

So magically teleport? No, leave it as it is. Its fine.

Comment

yeah that would really screw up squad tactics

Comment

Would suck to have a kill stolen from you because someone knows how to point and click.

Comment

Originally posted by funk3h
          So magically teleport? No
          lolz:laugh:
          Originally posted by adelkhf
          Would suck to have a kill stolen from you because someone knows how to point and click.
          yeah i agree with you there, you should never have a kill taken away just 'cause people like to medic whore.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueBlaz0r
            lolz:laugh:

yeah i agree with you there, you should never have a kill taken away just 'cause people like to medic whore.
            I'm a medic whore and proud and this idea would make me pick a different kit...or maybe even game:|: Don't like it atall...would just break up play.

Comment

I need a medic here ..

Lol .. bf2 it's an arcade / real war simulator .. I revive you .. and you respawn on the other side of the map..
              So the shock paddles will be a method to reef the delay to respawn..

No it's quite better that you see a medic reviving the man you have just killed and then rekill him twice, 3 times .. gogogogo!

Comment

leave it the way it is. its already ridiculous enough having an army of medics that never die. its like return of the vampires. Never die, suck lots of blood and keeps charging at you.

Comment

Lol there should be in BF2142 instead of shock paddles, a teleport portal that opens when you rightclick it, it uses the enregy of death so you will "die" and instead going to heaven or hell you will respawn at the main base :P
                  Like god says his speech when you die, and right after you get revived you fly away in the middle and he's like o_0 . lol.

Comment

Originally posted by funk3h
                    So magically teleport? No, leave it as it is. Its fine.
                    LOL! That is what I thought, I looked down and saw your post...:laugh:

Comment

Working...
                    X