Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

.50 cal, dogfighting, from white to red out of nowhere.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: .50 cal, dogfighting, from white to red out of nowhere.

I almost shot down a jet with a 50. But I had a buggy on the carriar when he tried to take off

Comment

well actually since the ussex bullets are almost the same speed as .50 cals its possible to hit someone like that but they dont do the same dmg maybe u were hit by the tank machine gun not the gunners but the other one u never no i hav been shot down by FAV when in jet and the do take chunks off

Comment

Are u sure it wasn't the mec su-34 machine gunning you from a distance?

Often times I never even lock on with missles, just machine gun the unsuspecting jets down...

Did you check your rearview?
        Whats your graphics set on? could you have had a lower Distance then another jet?

and was the guys name SvnTwoo........

Comment

Originally posted by You_were_killedby
          most likly a hacker.
          "I can't explain, within my limited understanding of the game, how this can happen. So I'm just going to call it a hack"

"I can't explain, how weird things happen in life. So I'm just going to call it god's work and proof that he works in mysterious ways"

:shakehead

Comment

Negative, Su was out of the picture, just couldnt keep up. And it was definitely a .50 cal. The user admitted it.

Comment

no fog hack chris - most likely explanation

Comment

Originally posted by $kelet0r
                no fog hack chris - most likely explanation
                Man, I wish so bad, that it wasnt just that. I just cant accept that there are people out there that can take out that .50 cal, and with their aim, down a god damn jet in a middle of a fierce dogfight . Holy fvck, if I would have ran into him in any map with Mobile AA, WTF would have happened then?:laugh:

Comment

Another aimbot cheater, so...?

Comment

Originally posted by pYura
                    Another aimbot cheater, so...?
                    Theres one very valid issue with an aimbot accusation. As said.. "Lockheed Martin". To calculate such a good lead on a target, it would require a pretty nice program. It doesnt alter the fact that I was CONSTANTLY under fire (hit or no hit, I could see tracers coming at me with occasional hits, so occassional that I lost armor pretty damn fast). And the fact that until right this moment, none of TBF2 pilots has ever witnessed something like this, adds to the difficulty of this situation. This is not a simple thing anymore, Im very curious and interested. As we know, choppers have a problem seeing jeeps and jeeps dont have a problem seeing choppers. But how could one lead a target that well...

Comment

I'm not sure if you made this clear, but did you ever break off to investigate the stream of bullets for point of origination? You describe it very well, and I think I know what you mean; the bar just slowly going down like a timer, no pauses/spikes. But if such a thing was happening to me I would have tried to locate the source for my own curiousity at least.

Comment

I wont jump to "zomfg HaXor", I dont accuse anyone of hacking unless there's 100% proof.
                        with no BR there's no way to prove it.
                        just chalk it down to skill or a simple WTF BF2 moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrobes
                          I'm not sure if you made this clear, but did you ever break off to investigate the stream of bullets for point of origination? You describe it very well, and I think I know what you mean; the bar just slowly going down like a timer, no pauses/spikes. But if such a thing was happening to me I would have tried to locate the source for my own curiousity at least.
                          Yup, I did. It was somewhere from between Hotel and beach. Then it alternated location. I couldnt pay much attention because, well, chasing the MiG is hard as it is. I do know that shots came from distance. Its 100% that it was .50 cal.

Originally posted by Scrobes
                          I guess thats what in the end, is the best thing to do. Its TRULY a WTF moment...

Comment

Well, to be truthful I used to code and use hacks in CS 1.6 against hackers on hacking servers. I use to code my aimbot in my source code and I could add something called prediction where it would lead the aimbot to the prediction of the enemys next move. So for example if someone was strafing in front of me I didn't shoot at them compeletey. My aimbot shot ahead of them because it leads the vec (where the aimbot is suppose to aim) on how fast the enemy or target is moving. I have the C++ code somewhere but I don't think I can find it I haven't played CS 1.6 2.5 years.

Comment

i took out a jet with a 50 but it wa son fire already and ive shot down meny choppers and i think like 2 jets with a tank

Comment

*bump*

Comment

Working...
                                X