Admins + Wake Island = OWNAGE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admins + Wake Island = OWNAGE

I was playing on TOC Wake today, and they ACTUALLY HAD AN ADMIN ON. This guy was banning plane whores left and right. I report a TKer, he bans 'em. This guy who sniped me out of my plane kept saying I tked him for the plane and he wasn't in it, got insta-banned by teh admin. Anyone else got any good admin stories?

Re: Admins + Wake Island = OWNAGE

I R Admin

Comment

ya. just go on the moders server. i got tk out of a jet and he got bann. and just as he said fuk you. i said bye bye.

god i love the admins on moders. that y i alway play on that server. there is alway an admin on.

Comment

lawl I've been banned from there since like the game first came out
        xfire: chodda
        steam: w0ofz

Comment

yep admin+wake= owned

Comment

i've been on old farts server a few time and they don't have any problem kicking people. they will warn first and then kick for DD,BB and raming ect...

Comment

I was playing SF and I had the sniper kit, the admin starts shooting at me so I start jumping and running away which is not what I normaly do but I had the sniper kit and he was a couple of meters away from me, I drop my claymore and he steps on it, then we talk some crap to each other about bunny hopping and I tell him I had no choice since I was the sniper..........he kicks me

so I come back and decide to use the G36, he noticed I was back and this time I was on his team, he said "ill folow u and see how u play"

im like ok cool lol:laugh:

I got gold in next two rounds, with over 100 points in both I believe, one was about 140

ehh he was a good admin tho and I didnt hate him for kicking me, I went back in just to prove that Im not a bunny hopper, waited for about 10 mins till someone left the server coz it was full, could have chosen another server but nahh

bad angels server I believe, I forgot

Comment

Originally posted by K8T
                I R Admin

there was one?

Comment

Originally posted by Chodda
                  lawl I've been banned from there since like the game first came out
                  you make that sound like a good thing

Comment

Yes TOC is VERY cool when there is an admin on.

Comment

Moongamers mostly oman usually has admins. They have a good system where they'll take time to actually spectator reported tkers, baserapers, etc and then kick/ban if it happens again.

Comment

Originally posted by Forest
                        Moongamers mostly oman usually has admins. They have a good system where they'll take time to actually spectator reported tkers, baserapers, etc and then kick/ban if it happens again.
                        My friend got -112 on that server by TK'ing on the MEC airfield with a tank, he didn't get kicked...

Comment

Working...
                        X