cool idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cool idea

ok what i think is they should take out the small bomber and for U.S put b52 i dont know to much about china or mec army but give them heavy bombers to but make them slower give them guns in tail and give them huge amount of bombs and make them not to manuverable and they would get 3 positions bombadier which drops bombs pilot and rear gunner which also mans defensive systems what do u think

Re: cool idea

i think punctuation is your friend :|:

Comment

I think BF2 maps are way too small for it.

Ideally the takeoff runway would be a little under the width of the largest size map.

Comment

sorry just got excited and forgot

it could be like a doolittle raid on wake. lol

Comment

wouldnt work but i see where ur comin from. how bout insetad of arty the commander has the option for a specter gunship fly by.

Comment

that would be sweet a gunship takes out infantry and armor better but not as wide of an area...

Comment

k i would like that two and it would still have artillary because the c130 gunship has a 150mm howitzer

Comment

Keep the B52 option as a fly by and get rid of the bombs from in-game jets, so that all they can do is strafe and fight each other.

Comment

ok either way it works

Comment

1942 had a bomber like this, and DC had an AC130, the latter being a huge PITA until your jets shot it down

Scort.

Comment

Working...
                    X