tactic on warlord

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tactic on warlord

you need to be assault or AT for this to work.
    It has worked every single time for me

You go up the the TV station (when its enemy controlled)
    go to the top, and right infront of the door where the ledge is, drop your grapple hook, sometimes it sticks out a bit at the top but that doesn't really matter.

Now, climb down it, but go into 3rd person where u can still see the door.

When som1 comes up, they will either ignore the little part shown of the rope and just run past, where u can climb back up and knife em, or they will come over to it, look down, and thats when you pounce up off the rope with knife in hand, turn around (they r shocked at tis point) and knife em.

Re: tactic on warlord

That has happened to me before, in the same way you described, exept the next time I blew his *** up with my C4 to show him not to do that again...

Comment

I remember one time, I was on the roof of the station when the flag below went white. I dropped my grappling hook over the edge and climbed down.

The rope was too short so I had to jump and para the rest. When I got to the bottom, I saw three SAS all watching the door waiting for someone to come through.

Could help but pull my knife out

Comment

worked like a charm, tho i miseribly got pwned....

Comment

hehe, what do u mean by that?

Comment

Im kinda getting sick of the claymores on warlord in the mosque.

Comment

I always love the big battles in the palace... except when it's changing into a hand grenade battle... always running around. flag to flag , except the one @ TV Station cause it's full of gaymores

Comment

I think I might try a variant of this and climb on the top of the roof above the stairwell and wait for an enemy sniper to take his post on the helipad (as they always do) and jump down behind him for a knife kill. I bet you could get around the claymore as they tend to place them to either side of the stairwell door in the narrows between the door and the helipad. They'd never see it coming because it's a short drop you wouldn't need to leave your rope down.

Comment

Working...
                X