Bloody RANT! ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bloody RANT! ;)

I’m totally pissed off now, when are they going to fix the SERVER crash thingy?

On a few occasions now I get ¾ through a good game and I get THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH YOUR CONNECTION, bollocks it’s the server, I know it’s the server because I am still connected when it bums out and I can still refresh the servers.

FU*K ME!

Re: Bloody RANT!

wheres the blood???

honestly though, i couldnt even get a game in yesterday because of this....it sucks....

Comment

It happens. It's strange.
      It's BF2!

It's not BF2, It's the bloody patch 1.3.

There is the blood!

Comment

Yeah it pisses me off. I know how you feel. The message is actually correct because if the server does crash then you are connected to nothing. A couple days ago it happened to every game on every server. I'd join a game and start to get into it and then boom server crash.

Comment

oh that quote is my sig, its not an actual post......but ya...1.3 blows.....blows i tells ya......

im surprised when EA/DICE whoever announced they fixed it....why ot release it as a hotfix while continuing with the full patch??

WHY!!!!!!!!

Comment

Tuesday.

Comment

I've never said this for fear of being beat up on by the poor lads who keep crashing but since 1.3 came out I have had this problem, hmmm, 4-7 times.

Maybe it's my new computer or the fact that I restrict my play to pretty much 3 different servers.

Comment

At time like this I like remembering the good old days of Cod 1. So much fun. Tons of laughs, no glitchs. Not many CoD servers are occupied anymore. Cant wait for 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumintiger
                  I've never said this for fear of being beat up on by the poor lads who keep crashing but since 1.3 came out I have had this problem, hmmm, 4-7 times.

Maybe it's my new computer or the fact that I restrict my play to pretty much 3 different servers.
                  I have noticed some servers are more stable than some. One SF server I frequent has never crashed while I was playing =o

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaCueUp
                    oh that quote is my sig, its not an actual post......but ya...1.3 blows.....blows i tells ya......

im surprised when EA/DICE whoever announced they fixed it....why ot release it as a hotfix while continuing with the full patch??

WHY!!!!!!!!
                    well if 1.3 is a hot female.......im happy it blows

Comment

Originally posted by Wrighty09
                      well if 1.3 is a hot female.......im happy it blows
                      lmao, im sure everyone is....she may be hot, but she doesnt do it very well i.e. server crashes, bugs etc.

you know what i mean

Comment

Working...
                      X