g3 kills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• g3 kills

last week i was playing karkland with my buddy,it was the 64 player map and we were u.s.m.c. we took all of the top forcing the m.e.c to spawn in the train station, i took a position on the side of one of the bunkers on the bridge,
    they were trying to cross the bridge 3-4 at a time,i took out the first guy with a couple head and body shots,there was another right behind him running with the refrib. paddles,a couple shots and he went down,then third saw me,what a dumb@ss he stops on the bridge to square off with me i think and i emptied the rest of clip into him,three kills on one clip,ever since then ive been trying to get four kills with one clip,i cant do it,three has got to be all you can kill unless maybe the fourth is already wounded,

Re: g3 kills

ive seen nooby haxors get about 10 kills with 1 clip cuz of there gay aim bots

Comment

I've got 4 kills once

two of them were already wounded badly, only took three shots to kill them both

Lucky

Comment

Most of this guys kills are with the G3, but somethings wrong, I've seen people aimbot in game, infact they told me, this one guy was running around the palace and no matter what headshot everytime, he admitted aimbot though and said it was funny, but I can bet this guy aimbots.

Comment

i got 5 kills with 1 clip not with a g3 it was the L96A1 4 headshots 1 in the chest so he must have been wounded i was under the bridge on mashtuur if u go under the gangwalk you can crawl onto the ledge and i snipe into the powerstation silly people stand still booooom headshot or kill the idiot gunners that sit in the turrets there

Comment

the g3 is a good gun but the desingers of bf2 did not put a grenade launcher because then it will be too good look at link http://40mm.com/M203PI-Applications.htm

Comment

I suck with the G3. Im only really good with Sniper, Vanilla Medic unlock gun & Spec Ops'

Comment

dunno how many I got but that must be the best looking gun in the game

Comment

I've been trying my best to get the assualt medals, it's hard.. I like medic's kit better because you can heal yourself, and it has a scope, And it has Auto for full clip unloading when someone scares the crap out of you close quarters lol AHHHH! BAMBAMBAMBAM!! ... catch breath and throw down a med pack

G3 runs out of ammo too much. Can only really use single shot and make use of the high damage

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal-Souljah
                    http://www.bf2s.com/player/75119759/

Most of this guys kills are with the G3, but somethings wrong, I've seen people aimbot in game, infact they told me, this one guy was running around the palace and no matter what headshot everytime, he admitted aimbot though and said it was funny, but I can bet this guy aimbots.

K/D Ratio 24.6765

OMFG, how is that possible!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigpappa
                      K/D Ratio 24.6765

OMFG, how is that possible!!!
                      If I restarted with a new account I might hit that, just tank n jet whore it

Comment

yeah, its quite easily possible with some people, not me tho but still, ive got three kills with a g3 before with one clip, but after that i got 2 kill damage assists, never got more thn 3 proper kills in 1 go...

Comment

Working...
                        X