Wake boat TK bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wake boat TK bug

One of my clan mates posted this TK bug he found in our veggie forums. LOL it will really mess up your TK stats.

http://roughageridersclan.com/forum2...iewtopic&t=212

Re: Wake boat TK bug

I couldnt view it unless im a registered member.

Comment

Here's a pic for those who don't register:

Here's a description of the problem:

Okay, so two guys go over to the side of the carrier on Wake. They try to drive under the carrier. The boat flips over. However, it's being repaired and taking damage.

Shoot the boats once with a pistol. Each second the boat takes damage = my score -2.
      Now that's messed up! As you can see the boat took damage for 48 seconds (-96 TK points!!!!!).

Comment

ah seen that before i now what ur talking about someone flipped over boat and started repairing then u shot them and got negative score that happened to me before

Comment

Originally posted by TboneLongshank
          ah seen that before i now what ur talking about someone flipped over boat and started repairing then u shot them and got negative score that happened to me before
          Me too, I ended up with -130 before I disconnected, it sucks, damn stat padders.. :cry:

Comment

yep happned to me left at -48 after i sawe the pints werent stopping.but indian scout tok care of them since i sent loads of screenies

Comment

Originally posted by stephensolfo
              yep happned to me left at -48 after i sawe the pints werent stopping.but indian scout tok care of them since i sent loads of screenies
              Teamkiller!!! I read your post that was eventually locked. Good job catching those lamers in action.

Comment

hey who was the guy who filled boat over anyway? u never said u just sent us screenies of ur score might want to send them asap

Comment

no if u sae it i had bout 4 pivtures with theri names in it.i took the score picture to prove they were getting reapir pints and were engys.

Comment

Damn your team sucked.

Comment

Yep, once got -113 before the round ended. It was hilarious.

Oh and btw, I have seen your clanmate ingame. Your clanmate is kind of a douchebag. He forces tk like crazy.

Comment

24/7 wake insomnia server if im not mistaken.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Blades
                          Yep, once got -113 before the round ended. It was hilarious.

Oh and btw, I have seen your clanmate ingame. Your clanmate is kind of a douchebag. He forces tk like crazy.
                          are u tallkin to me?wat was his name?

Comment

No im talking to the OP. Kumquat of Pain, the guy in the pic.

Comment

Working...
                            X