Getting out of control......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting out of control......

I've not played BF2 for ages for a number of reasons, one of them was all the "kid" antics like using expliots and hacks.
    The day I come back and I get banned for 10 servers with a message like this......
    "This Server is a Knife/Pistol/Defib Server. F*CK OFF you p*ssy noob using your gun"

Note that all of these servers DID NOT have Knife/Pistol only in their server name, nor in the server message loading up.
    It seems to be more and more servers have gone like this with rules of:
    • Knife/Pistol Only
    • No Artillery AT ALL
    • NO UAV
    • No Vehicles
    • No C4
    • No Commander
    • No Squads

I thought all these were against what EA stipulates if the Server is RANKED?
    Not only that, I've send people use the Vehicle Drop function to wall hack in places such as the hotel..... I even recorded this prick wall hacking on Strike!! And EA have done nothing about this!
    Thought EA was getting rid of the ability to do is?
    I am finding it ridiculous how this game has gone. It's doesn't seem fun anymore to play when you are having it ruined by "l33t hax0rs" and people who act like kids.

Does anyone else feel the same way about this game?

Re: Getting out of control......

Nope.
    Not at all.

Prolly has to do with the fact that I have a "home" server that I play on most often and am rather picky when it comes to choising other servers.

Comment

we are dealing with these types of servers as fast as we can, but as soon as we take them down 4 more pop up..

Comment

I dont see the point of going in those servers. It gets really boring

Comment

My view on it is, getting in the hotel is not a hack, it's a glitch. If EA have written it in then it's there fault not the users. If EA are willing to accept money for P&K servers then they are the ones responsible and wiping people's stats is hypocritical and a disgrace!! Their excuse is we can't police every server. We're not asking you to police every server! Out of all the servers i'd say 1% are P&K servers, thats not hard to do surely. Also the moment EA accept money for a P&K server they are condoning the usage and they should be answerable. Imagine the police charging someone for using a stolen car (and they might not known it's stolen) but letting the person selling the stolen cars off!! Ok severe example but the basis is the same!

Comment

I've had this a few times, joined what looked like an excellent server, almost full and with a great ping, then it turns out to be a k/p noob-fest.

Do as I do mate, jump into a tank/apc/jeep and own them until you're kicked

Scort.

Comment

Originally posted by Scort
              I've had this a few times, joined what looked like an excellent server, almost full and with a great ping, then it turns out to be a k/p noob-fest.

Do as I do mate, jump into a tank/apc/jeep and own them until you're kicked

Scort.
              Yep that works..

Comment

You're describing stat padding servers - not hacks.

In regards to hacking/cheats, BF2 is one of the best mulitplayer fps games for catching hackers - contrary to the accusations on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Skwurl
                  You're describing stat padding servers - not hacks.

In regards to hacking/cheats, BF2 is one of the best mulitplayer fps games for catching hackers - contrary to the accusations on this forum.
                  Its easier to catch hackers on bf2 than on css, thats for sure!!

Comment

Working...
                  X