One thing i've noticed A LOT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One thing i've noticed A LOT

There is nothing else i've gotten more satisfaction from, than being Spec Op's, putting C4 on an enemy tank and from their fear of dying, leap out of the tank and let me take it. Guys, BIG tip to help your team. If you see an enemy Spec Ops strapping C4 to your tank, do NOT jump out. This will in turn give your opponents another tank, and in most cases your team being out of a tank untill it is desposed of. In most games that this happens in, the team with 2 tanks wins. It's worth dying once to save your team ALOT of trouble, considering you can then just respawn and get the tank again. I know this seems obvious to us 'veterns', but it is ridiculous how many pointwhores that want a sick kill streak do this, and doom their team to a good tank driver. Bottom line, in any city map NEVER jump out of armor because it's damaged or going to be desposed of, it could cause your team to lose. You may even catch some noob jump out of his APC or Tank because it has only a few armor bars left. Take it and call for supplies or repairs. Easssy way to win matches if your a skilled driver (not a point/armorwhore).

Re: One thing i've noticed A LOT

I completely agree, I always go down with my ship :P

Comment

agree i hate it when noobs take tanks they get hit by to tank shells and just run way from the tank or apc

Comment

It's even more fun if you go anti-tank get a couple of AT rounds on the tank from close range, watch the driver jump out to repair his tank run up to him knife him and then thank him for the tank!

Comment

The best thing to do is to jump on the tank as support, drop a supply pack or two, and watch a dumb turd jump out, thinking its C4. Makes the kill that much sweeter.

Comment

actually as a spec ops guy i always plant c4 on my own tanks so i just let the sucker hop in if he wants and give him a taste of his own medicine

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus
              actually as a spec ops guy i always plant c4 on my own tanks so i just let the sucker hop in if he wants and give him a taste of his own medicine
              Yea, I also do that if the oppurtunity arises. Usually Engineer if im initially drivin a tank though.

Comment

Most of the time I don't leave my tank unless it's on fire. Most of the time though they get under my line of sight when capping a flag and I am too late to jump out. Sometimes I just drive circles around a flag or just randomly drive back and forth and run over a spec ops guy before he plants C4 on me.

Comment

lol whats really fun run up to tank as suport with the ammo bag out so it looks like you are c4'ing it then they jump out because they are scared of having to much ammo in the tank at one time it is really fun

Comment

I usually fight until the end. That last shell into your enemy can make a big difference to the rest of your team. Go out with a bang is my motto. Many times I have gotten the last shell off, died then notice that I had killed the other tank too with that last shot. So my advise is hang in there and do as much damage as you can.

FYI:
                    If you know an enemy is around your tank planting c4 then start doin donuts with your tank.....I have run over many a Spec Ops with that manover!

Comment

Originally posted by mrpoptart01
                      agree i hate it when noobs take tanks they get hit by to tank shells and just run way from the tank or apc
                      ah since when would u ever run away from an apc in a tank CRAZY talk!

Comment

Originally posted by Stampy
                        There is nothing else i've gotten more satisfaction from, than being Spec Op's, putting C4 on an enemy tank and from their fear of dying, leap out of the tank and let me take it. Guys, BIG tip to help your team. If you see an enemy Spec Ops strapping C4 to your tank, do NOT jump out.
                        Lmao, I always get guys that do that. Free tank, yes please.

Comment

Working...
                        X