Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help

i bought a ATI Radeon x1300, cost me $200 and i installed it on my desktop, and wen i turn my comp on the mouse, the keyboard, and the screen dont work, they dont turn on idk why if ne1 knows why plz tell me thxs

Re: Help

Do you have a wireless keyboard and mouse ? The graphic card probably requires installation. You should have received a CD that you have to install in order for it to work properly. Also, you said something about the screen ? You mean the monitor its self will not turn on ?

Comment

the monitor is on, but it says that it is not connected to the computer which it is, and for the mouse and keyboard to turn on it needs to be connected to the computer which it is, so idk whats wrong

Comment

You installed everything inside the computer correctly ? Maybe you made a mistake when you set your graphics card ? Did you re-open it and check the graphics card agian ?

Comment

i use 2 have a gforce nvidda 5200 i took that 1 out and put the ati one were the gforce was, and i took it out and put it in again 3 times i dunno wat else 2 do

Comment

My only guess would be trying to go on your computer forums or website making a post about your problem. Maybe someone else will help you on this website.

I have another question. Can your computer even run on that Graphics Card ? Some computers have problems. I used to have another graphics that wouldnt run on my Sony so I had to trade it in for another card.

Comment

why woudlnt it be able to run on this graphic card tho?

my power supply is 400 W and this video card only needs 350, so wat cud the problem be?

Comment

Working...
              X