1v1 choppers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 1v1 choppers

Choppers in BF2, aren't worth a 1v1 without a gunner. It sucks, and its stupid. 90% of the time the wider bigger helicopter will be easier to hit. Example would be the Cobra vs the MEC chopper. Without a gunner its boring. If your interested in SF though I might consider it, though I haven't played SF in almost 2 weeks, because of the CTD's and server crashes.

Comment

2v2 would be more fun.

Comment

Originally posted by [GU]LIZARD
        Choppers in BF2, aren't worth a 1v1 without a gunner. It sucks, and its stupid. 90% of the time the wider bigger helicopter will be easier to hit. Example would be the Cobra vs the MEC chopper. Without a gunner its boring. If your interested in SF though I might consider it, though I haven't played SF in almost 2 weeks, because of the CTD's and server crashes.
        um thats y u play the z10 vs the ah. who the **** 1v1's with the havoc? most 1v1's r daquing or dragon valley 16... , nubs

Comment

Originally posted by bigpappa
          u cant statpad with 2 people, noob.
          actually i have seen lots of people stat pad with just 2 it is easy.... i could tell you like 50 ways to do it....

Comment

tell me 48, dont have enough time for the last 2

Comment

I might hit u up, i have u on xfire already, u owned me the first time but that was long ago, Ive improved alot

u owe me a rematch, dont feel like playing now tho

Comment

Originally posted by [GU]LIZARD
                Choppers in BF2, aren't worth a 1v1 without a gunner. It sucks, and its stupid. [Not when it's being done by expert soloers: it's ****ing awesome to watch and the skill needed to do it properly makes it even more interesting than plain old 2v2]

90% of the time the wider bigger helicopter will be easier to hit. [Gee, wonder why? ;-)]
                Comments inside, baby! :laugh:

Comment

the size of the chopper doesnt meen much if u know hot to roll it, I prefer the mec chopper over the chinese one, we played against some guy, he had about 100 points when we came in, he was soloing with a cobra and we were in the mec chopper

i was flying and i was dodging him easy, the only time he shot us was when we didnt see him..............he was hiding high in the fog like a sissie

imo mec chopper is the easiest to roll and it rolls the fastest if u know how to do it but i like cobra more coz its easier to fly low

Comment

A little offtopic but... I f*cking hate when people get shot down and proceed to go hide at altitudes over 200 to try and get free shots on you because they can't compete otherwise: man up and fight honorably.

It's one thing to position yourself strategically (like using the perimeter) in a reasonable area and quite another to hide all the way up hoping to get free shots on others. I think it's the lamest thing ever.

Comment

if you are still up for this PM me. I am up right now.

Comment

Originally posted by jgoodwin27
                        actually i have seen lots of people stat pad with just 2 it is easy.... i could tell you like 50 ways to do it....
                        I think he means 2 people in the server, by themselves. No, you cannot stat pad with 2 people in a server, by themselves. If you can show me otherwise I will gladly retract my previous statement.

Comment

Originally posted by Revoluti0n
                          I think he means 2 people in the server, by themselves. No, you cannot stat pad with 2 people in a server, by themselves. If you can show me otherwise I will gladly retract my previous statement.
                          set the spawn times to 1 second and just wait for the enemy at the spawn point

Comment

Originally posted by =PSU=PJMAK1
                            set the spawn times to 1 second and just wait for the enemy at the spawn point
                            ffs

2 people on their own in a server, with no other players! how can you stat pad? the round doesnt even start! so doesnt even count towards the stats, hence anyone doing it for the sole reason of 'stat padding' is just a mongy retard who doesnt know his arse from his elbow :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Colinsanchez
                              ffs

2 people on their own in a server, with no other players! how can you stat pad? the round doesnt even start! so doesnt even count towards the stats, hence anyone doing it for the sole reason of 'stat padding' is just a mongy retard who doesnt know his arse from his elbow :laugh:
                              cant u set it so the round starts when 2 people join

Comment

Originally posted by =PSU=PJMAK1
                                cant u set it so the round starts when 2 people join
                                no otherwise this form of stat padding would be rampant, people loggin into servers in the early hrs safe in the knowledge no-other players would join at such a ridiculous hour and do said stat padding

Comment

Working...
                                X