communication

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• communication

basically these are a slew of ideas to improve communication without adding needless chatter.

-The commander should be able to talk directly to unassigned via the standard voip button. Unassigned can’t talk back to them to maintain squad leader communication.

-A new communication channel should be implemented that is for friendlies that are close to you. Think of the possibilities, commander and unassigned can talk directly to the friendly units that are around them. Also, it wouldn’t matter who jumps in the attack helicopter with you, because you can talk directly to them without managing squads.

These additions would not create too much communication because unassigned can mute commander and the close quarters channel would only be active when people are close to you.

Re: communication

Sounds good, only thing i would'nt want to hear is the enemy close to me talking ****. Besides it's supposed to be 2 armies from different areas of the world so you really wouldnt be able to understand them anyways. Rest of it all sounds great to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Kold81
      Sounds good, only thing i would'nt want to hear is the enemy close to me talking ****. Besides it's supposed to be 2 armies from different areas of the world so you really wouldnt be able to understand them anyways. Rest of it all sounds great to me.
      great point, ill make the revision.

Comment

LOL, I think the commander should be able to put people into a squad, unless the player starts the game and puts a lock on himself from entering squads.

Comment

Could be very usefull. Saw a claymore and saw a teammember just going straight to it. Before I typed his name and Watch the claymore, he splattered 3 times.

Nice ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by RocketChild
            LOL, I think the commander should be able to put people into a squad, unless the player starts the game and puts a lock on himself from entering squads.
            greatttttttttttttttttttttttt idea !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I like the commander being able to assign people to squads. U dont have to work as a squad member but atleast if people have VoIp they can yell at the guys in the squad not playing as a teammate. It is a military based game after all so freewill should have some limits. Might force people to try and form a good squad so they dont get stuck with the smacktards.

Comment

thats a awesome idea. but there would be those smacktards who would ruin a functioning squad by plane whoring or just plain not playing teamwork. mabye there should be punishments for not following orders or something? like being able to take a point or somethign ofr there score as commander...oh ubt then theres those dh commanders that would just take points of pople for no reason. i dont know, throwing some ideas of the top of my head here

Comment

Theres some good ideas here i dont think they would ever get into bf2 or even bf2142 but there nice ideas for bf3

Comment

Originally posted by 18zulukiller
                    Theres some good ideas here i dont think they would ever get into bf2 or even bf2142 but there nice ideas for bf3
                    like thats gonna happen. so much good stuff from vietnam got left behind.

Comment

Then it would turn into Counter-Strike...

Comment

that would be wrong, i got bf2 to get away from css

Comment

Working...
                        X