Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem with patch

Hi I new here and I have problem
    I dont very good in english because its not my spoken language.
    when I install Battlefield v0.3 patch its stop and have an error "patching failed".
    someone can help me?

Re: problem with patch

Did you mean V1.3? try redownload the patch from a different source to make sure the patch isn't corrupted. If that didn't work, try reinstalling the whole game and try again.

Comment

Make sure you try downloading it from the main site. http://www.ea.com/official/battlefie.../downloads.jsp . Like said above, the patch might have been corrupted from whitch ever site you have downloaded from.

Comment

Dude I posted this several months ago, when I was having the same problem.

1 Uninstall BF-2 and remove all BF-2 related files (BF-2 logo CACHE files) (Mydocuments/bf2/mods/ BF-2 and SF CACHE files) except the Full 1.3 patch...
        2. Open your case and pull out your memory. Reinstall the memory.
        3 Reload BF-2 then SF.
        4. Defrag your system.
        5. Attempt to patch game.
        6. I hope thats all I did to get my system back running. My original reply to a topic like this should be somewhere in the archives by now if i forgot something.

Good luck getting your system working took me a couple weeks to put everyones suggestions to use and make them work.

Comment

Working...
        X