• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kicked in the head

You been banned for saying "****"
    Wtf i just said "Get in the Cockpit already"

Comment

Uhh to the guy that started this post, be careful on highpoint infantry only servers they can get ya wiped. Same to the dude who just posted about the KP server he played on.

Comment

Originally posted by Kold81
        Uhh to the guy that started this post, be careful on highpoint infantry only servers they can get ya wiped. Same to the dude who just posted about the KP server he played on.

Never knew that, duly noted.

It was the only one that I could connect to that day.

Comment

Originally posted by Trailbreaker83
          Has anyone else been kicked from a server for doing something they never actually done?

I was kicked for "using a tank" even though I was clearly in an apc next to a guy who was in a tank in an infantry only server which allowed the use of jeeps and apc's.

Last night I was kicked for something else I never done (I forget what it was just now).

Anyway, has this happened to anyone else?
          And which server was that I need to know it

Well I was kicked one time on some clanserver for 'using admins vehicles'. Stupid admins most of them think it's always their vehicle.. But it isn't.

Comment

It's just admin abuse. They kick people who get "their" vehicles, or kill them, etc... but with lame excuses that arn't true that makes them look innocent of admin abuse.

For example, I caught one admin using a glitch to cheat in the RCA server. When I brought it to the player's attention, I was kicked for "spamming".

Comment

This is turning to an I got kicked for...

So ill join in

I got kicked becaused i crashed a heli,

THe admin was in it, and the server (or me) lagged terribly, so it freezes for 2 seconds and I find myself and the crew crashlanded in the water. Admin goes: Blackhawk are you a moron! (I was still respawning at the time) and then it freezes for about 2 minites with saying "You will respawn in 2 seconds" THen I found myself back in the BF2 menu saying I got kicked for teamkilling when I didnt.

Comment

Originally posted by KoMeT*[NL]
                And which server was that I need to know it

I honestly couldn't tell you what server it was as I never note down the IP of any that I play because I just join whatever is available at the time.

But I'll avoid the Infantry only from now on as they are apparently bad. I prefer tanks and stuff anyway.

Originally posted by Blackhawk5
                This is turning to an I got kicked for...

So ill join in

I got kicked becaused i crashed a heli,

THe admin was in it, and the server (or me) lagged terribly, so it freezes for 2 seconds and I find myself and the crew crashlanded in the water. Admin goes: Blackhawk are you a moron! (I was still respawning at the time) and then it freezes for about 2 minites with saying "You will respawn in 2 seconds" THen I found myself back in the BF2 menu saying I got kicked for teamkilling when I didnt.

Lag is a bad thing in a chopper, it happened to me last night and I ended up upside down with 2 guys in the back. They were ok about it though because I always apologise when I kill folk like that.

I was kicked again today to make way for an admin, just after I climbed up a ladder and took out 2 MEC's who had pinned my squad down.

I was far from pleased. :|:

Comment

The only way to make sure you aren't kicked to make room for an admin is to be an admin on the server. Just a thought...

Comment

ok guys for all of those who have been kicked for stupid reason's then i have a simple answer join the {uKm} (www.ukmarinecore.org) and be an admin just check the site for details we are always recruiting new members how ever good or bad u are and we treat all members fairly

Comment

I have been kicked for lots of different reasons, but I hate it when people accuse you of things that you have never done and then get you kicked on top of that.

http://files.upl.silentwhisper.net/u...een020-bou.jpg

Just because he missed with the AA, he says that I was using a health hack!? Wtf

http://files.upl.silentwhisper.net/u.../screen015.jpg
                      http://files.upl.silentwhisper.net/u.../screen018.jpg

And just because I only had 1 death, it wasn't fair play

Comment

kicked for excessive idling about 30 seconds after i joined the game.

Comment

I get kicked sometimes ramdomly for Tking. But most of the time I have a score 40 or higher

Comment

Originally posted by Trailbreaker83
                            I never noted down the IP of the server, I just started a new game on a better server. It just annoys me when I get kicked for no reason and lose my score from that server.
                            you will not lose your score if you get kicked
                            wow - it that were true - imagine the abuse !!!

Comment

I've never been kicked by accident. However, I do believe I once saw an admin get kicked from his own server for using foul language.

Comment

Originally posted by TopGunGreg
                                you will not lose your score if you get kicked
                                wow - it that were true - imagine the abuse !!!

Well thats ok then, I thought you had to finish the round in order to keep whatever you had been awarded in that round.

Comment

Working...
                                X