What do you think!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think!?

OK sports fans, need to air this one as I cant work it out.

Scenario is...

- I'm on a map (any map will do) and I see a guy running away in the opposite direction to me. He hasn't seen me and he's about 12 - 15 tank lengths away, so I drop to one knee and propose to him with a burst from the trusty G3. My aim is a bit off so I clip him slightly rather than kill him.

Now, immediately he gets clipped by my bullet he leaps in the air, flips, turns and shoots all in one go, killing me instantly with one \ two shots from a G36C.

Now I have to point out that the shots hit me whilst the guys gun was facing skywards and this all took place in a matter of nanoseconds.

I'm intrigued as to how this was possible, so I find him again once respawned and roughly the same thing happens again. I've been playing FPS online games since Doom, so I've met a few quality players in my time but this was tooo good.

Now. I know its not easy to fully get the scenario without being there, but what do you think - Cheating \ Hacking or just plain crazy good?

Apologies for length (never!)

Re: What do you think!?

Lag or animation problems no more no less as when u see someone jump prone shoot the animation does not seem to be right.

Comment

Good point. My ping is usually very low however. Dont know if this would have an effect.

Comment

Well that indeed is very suspicious though imagaes or video could clear things up.. I don't know what happened but maybe it was a lagspike or something though it's unlikely as you said you mostly had a low ping.

And it also could have been Hacks.. *Cough but let's scrap the hacks.. Highly unlikely since I have never seen them but that doesn't means they aren't out there..

Quite weird how I made such a big post for such a small not-answering the question..

Comment

Originally posted by The _Hoy
          so I drop to one knee and propose to him with a burst from the trusty G3.

I like that

Comment

Twice in a row you got the jump on an unsuspecting target and didn't take him out?

I think you need to work on your aim.

Comment

Originally posted by evilzucchini
              Twice in a row you got the jump on an unsuspecting target and didn't take him out?

I think you need to work on your aim.

You're not wrong!!

Comment

Working...
              X