they couldt stop us so they decided to spawn rappe us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• they couldt stop us so they decided to spawn rappe us

so yea as ull see below my friend and I were owning on this server in a chopper and once they realized they couldnt stop us they decided to spawn rape our uncap

we only died like 3 times by an enemy AA, the rest........we got base rapped, my friend's score as a gunner was about 98-0 but then we got shut down by an AA which we didnt see, now I get kicked for being idle...........hmmmm interesting, did they get mad at my flying or was i really idle, I dont know, I was flying the chopper all the time:|:

so I come back and I go mad coz a noob who couldnt fly kept getting the chopper, I decided to C4 him coz I realized he couldnt do anything, and thats when I was kicked again, I said forget this lets find another server

this happens all the time, almost every time we play together and we play together almost every day

my friends name: <SOCOM>GHOST
    and mine is the other green name of course

we didnt have some very very good competition but still, why kick someone if they get good scores and why not leave the chopper to those who actually know how to fly it

Re: they couldt stop us so they decided to spawn rappe us

That is unfortunate

Comment

Well you still tked that guy for a vehicle.

Comment

Originally posted by -=(86th)=-Skins

Didn't you know, 2 wrongs make a right

Comment

remind me not to go into any servers you play on.....

Comment

If there's a really good chopper crew operating, do anything to keep them out of the air, don't understand this uncap nonsense you should be able to attack anything anytime.

And if someone is there for any vehicle before you, move out you don't own it.

You probably got kicked for whoring the chopper and C4ing your team mate to get the heli, most people take badly to this.

Comment

Originally posted by Frogatron
              If there's a really good chopper crew operating, do anything to keep them out of the air, don't understand this uncap nonsense you should be able to attack anything anytime.

And if someone is there for any vehicle before you, move out you don't own it.

You probably got kicked for whoring the chopper and C4ing your team mate to get the heli, most people take badly to this.
              who flies choppers in army??

medics?

nahh its the chopper pilots, most people dont understad that pilots job is to fly and spot the enemy only, gunner gets the kills

its teamwork man, and its the only way ull win

I was whoring the chopper but would u rather have me flying the chopper(or someone else who can fly) or someone who doesnt know what hes doing

Im not saying im a pro but I know what Im doing

Originally posted by zuiquan1
              remind me not to go into any servers you play on.....
              lol

yea man, wer getting some bad luck with servers lately, same crap over and over

Comment

Originally posted by =PSU=PJMAK1
                who flies choppers in army??

medics?

nahh its the chopper pilots, most people dont understad that pilots job is to fly and spot the enemy only, gunner gets the kills
                Who flies choppers in bf2?
                16 year old kids, Medics, Bankers, students, well almost everyone who wants, this isn´t the army this is a game.

If you don´t have the chopper let other people fly and don´t c4 them, this is a public game and even if it hurts your team you have no right to TK someone for that...and also if you want my opinion you don´t give a dam for the team you only care abaut your score and that of your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by grena
                  Who flies choppers in bf2?
                  16 year old kids, Medics, Bankers, students, well almost everyone who wants, this isn´t the army this is a game.

If you don´t have the chopper let other people fly and don´t c4 them, this is a public game and even if it hurts your team you have no right to TK someone for that...and also if you want my opinion you don´t give a dam for the team you only care abaut your score and that of your friend.
                  stats are the last thing on my mind, check the date I registered and check my score

I c4ed him for a reason, he would dtand there on the heli pad and not take of, he was an admin who wouldnt stop the base rapping but would instead kick me out(probably one of the most usefull players on his team)

I dont TK for nothing and i dont care aboout points, I practiced in SP.........why cant everyone else do it instead of coming into pubs and bailing out of the chopper as soon as they hear the beeping lock on sound and making it worse for their whole team

Comment

Give me the MIG and lets see who score higher

Which server was this?

Comment

You were teamkilling and suprised you were kicked?

This is a game. Everyone paid a price and have the right to play how they want. This isn't a competition.

Comment

i tk noobs that waste our vehicals for no reason, thats most the reason why teams lose cuz noobs are wasting jets and heli's and there to lazy to practice on a single player server with them

Comment

Originally posted by mrpoptart01
                          i tk noobs that waste our vehicals for no reason, thats most the reason why teams lose cuz noobs are wasting jets and heli's and there to lazy to practice on a single player server with them
                          THANK YOU

Originally posted by RpTheHotrod
                          You were teamkilling and suprised you were kicked?

This is a game. Everyone paid a price and have the right to play how they want. This isn't a competition.
                          I wasnt suprised after I got kicked for that but he kicked me before that for being idle and i was never idle, look at my score and look at my gunners score

Originally posted by <}US{> Need_2_Kill
                          Give me the MIG and lets see who score higher

Which server was this?
                          :evil:

lol forgot the server name but we stopped gaining points with alot of tickets left, my gunner could have easilly had over 200 points if we didnt get rapped

bad grammar above btw:cry:

Comment

Originally posted by -=(86th)=-Skins
                            cause he is a chopper whore that must fly all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by bigpappa
                              cause he is a chopper whore that must fly all the time.
                              I fly all the time but I normally dont TK for the chopper, ask my friend, if both of us dont get in at the same time we dont go and keep waiting, if I get in with someone else and my gunner doesnt get in, Ill get out and wait for the next time, he does the same

but if noobs piss me off, noobs who should practice in SP first and who cant fly for crap but keep coming back to the chopper

if they piss me off then I just TK them, it doesnt happen alot but its usually better for our team if we TK them coz they just dont understand, there are pros out there who dont miss with TVs, its not easy and u want good pilots and gunners on ur side so u can stop them

Im planing to make a video of us playing in the chopper, I might include some tips and I might include some other people who dont know what they are doing so you can compare a good and a bad pilot\gunner

Comment

Working...
                              X