Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is the AT mine bug going to be fixed in the new patch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is the AT mine bug going to be fixed in the new patch?

ya know, the one where friendlies in certain situation can set off your AT mines.......

Re: is the AT mine bug going to be fixed in the new patch?

This isnt a bug this can be turned on and off from the admin. Unless your talking about like when a enemy tank is right next to you shooting and a teammate puts mines next to you, and you blow up from his explosion thats not a bug thats just the stupidity of your dumb *** team

Comment

No, it's not a bug, it's considered a feature.
      Jumping out of a moving vehicle before they roll over a mine will destroy it. This works no matter who placed the mine, friend or foe, an empty moving vehicle will set a mine off. Unfortunately a vehicle still occupied (passengers) without a driver is considered empty, so will also set a mine off, which IS a bug.

Comment

yeah..mines are cool

Comment

mine ff on at all times for the win!

normal ff is cool on or off but seriously, mine ff off was the worst idea ever.

Comment

Originally posted by roger smith
            mine ff on at all times for the win!

normal ff is cool on or off but seriously, mine ff off was the worst idea ever.

Alas it was the greatest idea ever as I probably would have stopped playing BF2 if they hadn't changed it.

Comment

Originally posted by ptegan
              Alas it was the greatest idea ever as I probably would have stopped playing BF2 if they hadn't changed it.
              same with the claymores

Comment

the mine ff made me not play the engineer class for the longest time untill it was changed so servers could have it off. if your bombing down the road you will have a hard time slowing down to avoid mines on the road you may not see untill its to late. the red skull and crossbones dont show up untill your within a certain distance.

Comment

I think he's talking about when a teammate hops out of his vehicle directly on the mine while the vehicle is still moving a little (empty). It will set off the mine, since it no longer is occupied by a firendly, and will most likely kill the teammate who just got out of the vehicle.

Moral of the story, don't get out of your vehicle (if you are the only one in) while moving over frriendly mines.

Comment

if clays and mines werent interconnected you would be right, but i dont think teammate armor blocking with mines is a good tradeoff for claywhoring!

Comment

yeah Bob, there are some crazy tk moments, especially at the start of a round. Someone recently typed in chat "wtf, why am I -8" after 20 secs of the round starting round. :laugh:

What about the ability to drive the buggy at full speed through enemy mines they go off and you survive (done it a few times), dunno whether its the angle/speed or by design.

Comment

what i can't stand are the idiots that punish for their own stupidity

anyway, what goes around, comes around..........hope they get theirs

Comment

I hate it when you don't know that FF is on for mines, and you throw some down to kill a badguy, and then you drive off and kill yourself.

Comment

Working...
                          X