Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [TEAMKILLS] strido....

anybody seen this yet?

You'll be minding your own business and all of a sudden the scroll says that someone, no name mind you, teamkills you or you get [ARTILLERY] strido. Yet you're soooooo not dead. What's this all about?

Re: [TEAMKILLS] strido....

Yeah common and known bug, just a glitch in the kill registry.

Comment

Never saw it before yesterday, but happened about ten times in one map all of a sudden. Weird. Pretty harmless bug, though a little distracting...

Comment

Hearing about all these glitches that others say are commonplace, yet I've never experienced in over 400 hours of time on ranked servers, assures me of one thing:

BF2 is the worst-coded game yet released by EA.

And I don't think that we're anywhere near the end of the line where new & excitingly strange glitches, bugs, and malfunctions are concerned.

This entire product was so not ready for prime time when released. It's still essentially a beta, albeit a public one that we all paid to play.

Comment

i have seen kill messages with a blank name for the killer....i wonder if they get credit for the killllllll

Comment

It only ever says I've been killed when my guy's falling from the sky or under the wheels of a jeep etc. Which is a lot, lol.

Other than that I aint noticed that bug so far.

Comment

This bug is pretty cool...

Comment

Had one yesterday on Karkand where I shot someone with my G3 at about 40-50m, he fell over and I didn't get the kill notice. At the time I thought a sniper must have hit him last as there was no-one close or he blew himself up with a grenade, but as I was running off I noticed it said I had killed him with Artillery on the scrolling text. I wasn't Commander.

Comment

Working...
                X