two battlerecorder questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• two battlerecorder questions

1. why are the vehicle movements choppy in some demos?

2. how come my health bar is showing up in battlerecorder?(pic below) and its always empty lol

wasnt there before

Re: two battlerecorder questions

i never make movies but when i feel like it #1 bothers me

Comment

1) It depends on what kind of quality the demos are set on by the server. 1 is usually default for auto recording servers.. that is why you need to have your own server and set it to 10. A quality of 10 is going to take up the most space, but is going to have more data/waypoints etc to make it smoother.

2) Wtf, i have idea.. is it reoccuring after you restart your comp?

Comment

Get battelauncher

Battlelauncher.com..

It owns.

Comment

If the demo file you recorded was at a bad quality, you can play it back in free cam and use fraps to render it instead. I did this on scenes where the framerate was not what I wanted.

As for the health... I have no clue why that's happening, but if you use battlelauncher the health should go away cause you can turn off the HUD and nametags.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. BOBSONATOR025
            Get battelauncher

Battlelauncher.com..

It owns.
            the website for battlelauncher at the .com address doesn't seem valid anymore. Some generic launcher website seems to have taken it's place.

Originally posted by =PSU=PJMAK1
            1. why are the vehicle movements choppy in some demos?

2. how come my health bar is showing up in battlerecorder?(pic below) and its always empty lol
            1 - not knowing which videos you might be referring to; I can hazzard a couple possible answers - depending on the host site, I've seen videos hosted on Google be choppy and then watch them on UTube and they seem smoother. So it might have been the site in it's sending the info.

another possible answer might have been exceeding their pc's ability to play back and record or just editing as settting taxing their system.

2. I'm making an assumption that when you were setting up your options, you made the hud 100% transparent, but it doens't clear off all those details. like the image that your health would be displayed on.

to get rid of that, you can use the command key and type the command "renderer.DrawHud 0" which will clear your display of everything, including the text you see in the upper left corner, BUT nametags - people on your side, their nametags will be always visable - those on the opposing side, their nametags will only show up when centered on you point of view.

if you use battlelauncher, it has a box you can select to remove all that AND nametags.

if you don't have battlelauncher, you can remove the nametags by editing the gamelogicinit.con file by adding in the line "renderer.NameTags 0" - this needs to be done on the pc that is playing back the battlerecoder file.

but I digress, sorry. :blabla:

Comment

The health bar thing happens to me a lot, usually when i exit a server fast and start the demo, but them i have a heli bar not my health bar lol

Comment

hmmmm I never played with hud settings and Im talking about the demo files that u download under community tab on BF2 main menu

Comment

yea im talking about that too,

Comment

Working...
                  X