WTF big glitch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF big glitch

At the very beginning of the game on karkand, the guy spawns at our spawn and jumps into the tank, it shows up with a red tag, so i think its just the red tag glitch, i try to get in, but i can't. I then ask if anyone can see him on the minimap - they cant. I look at the ppeople on the server, he is on the other team. When we asked him he said " i just spawned their and took it"
    Was he hacking, glitching, or was it an accidental glitch.
    Here is a ss.

Here is the beginning, before i tried to get in, i thought it was the red name tag glitch Note: He didn't try to kill me, so i think he thought the same thing.

Re: WTF big glitch

thats just the red name bug glitch. He is a friendly but it acts as if he is an enemy. U cant get in enemy vehicles, so, thats nothing new.

Comment

HAHAH, I know all those names, that was Insomnia wasn't it!?

Comment

Originally posted by RocketChild
        HAHAH, I know all those names, that was Insomnia wasn't it!?
        nope, it was crazy 8 clan servers.

thats just the red name bug glitch. He is a friendly but it acts as if he is an enemy. U cant get in enemy vehicles, so, thats nothing new.
        , it wasn't a red name tag glitch, he was really on the other team, when he was killed by one of my teamates, they got points, plus he was killing our people, and getting points for it.

Comment

its just a glitch, it has happend to me before. a new round started on wake island and i spawned and took the j-10 and i couldnt get more missles on the island then i pressed tab to see im on US instead. it was some weird **** 'cuse i never heard about it before

Comment

I see this glitch pretty much.. nothing special.. just look at his face and you know when to shoot

Comment

Originally posted by GMEM1991
              I see this glitch pretty much.. nothing special.. just look at his face and you know when to shoot
              How do you look at the face of a soldier when he's inside a tank?

There's already a spawn glitch that allows people to spawn at enemy flags. It happens while changing teams, but the autobalancer switching you back to your team but not your spawn.

That's why you see the enemy spawn like at your main base sometimes (use Battlerecorder and you'll see).

I don't have any information if they fixed this bug in 1.40.

Comment

Damn, that server kicked Tony Danza? I thought everyone liked Tony Danza!!

Comment

What the hell is Tony Danza!?

Comment

Originally posted by Vidh
                    What the hell is Tony Danza!?
                    The boss. :P

Comment

Originally posted by Breitheamh
                      nope, it was crazy 8 clan servers.

, it wasn't a red name tag glitch, he was really on the other team, when he was killed by one of my teamates, they got points, plus he was killing our people, and getting points for it.
                      yea, your screen will show that he's on the other team, but he's not. The game is telling you that he is on the other team, all signs point to it, but he's really not. He's on your team, it just doesn't register.

Comment

Originally posted by EC-Paulus-
                        Are you sure about that??? If that's the case, then what's up with this screenshot? Why are there two friendlies and one bad guy in this vehicle??

Comment

That red name glitch is a pain in the neck , I was on karkand when it happened to me for the first time and I was being chased around by a sniper on my team. Even when standing next to him he was killing me.

I got fed up with him and just started killimg him til he stopped.

C4 in a sniper hide out is great fun.

Comment

....you're the one with the "red bug" though. Not him, the sniper.

Comment

Originally posted by cbhaysom
                              The boss. :P
                              Show your age, he's a taxi driver.

Comment

Working...
                              X