Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confirm: 1.4 release tomorrow (roumer)

Originally posted by rancid_elf
    LMAO your funny.

Colour is actually the correct english spelling of the word.

And while on the subject you might wish to educate yourself on more of the language you borrow from us English.

Let see. "Kick your ***" Are you guys trying to say your going to kick my donkey or are you meaning your going to kick my arse?
    Speaking of educating oneself on the English language, you're pretty funny, too.

I actually find I use the British spelling for many words (colour/rumour/theatre/tyre) simply because a community I was a part of back when I was first doing the whole message board posting scene had a lot of Brits on it so I ended up just typing a great deal of words in the British-English style (when in Rome, and all that) and now it's just become a habit. I still sound like a Yank, though, make no mistake about that.

~Wolfgang

Comment

Re: Confirm: 1.4 release tomorrow (rumor)

Originally posted by SciFiMan
      They're only going to put out 50,000 copies of 2142? That sucks. I better camp out in front of the store. I'm glad y'all could confirm the 1.4 rumor for me. It's all cleared up now.
      I have no idea how many copies of BF2142 will actually be pressed for the initial release. I only used 50,000 because a bud of mine works for a company that makes computer cds and he said that is about the average production rate and a good first run amount for a new release. EA has vast resources and could very well be capable of putting 10 times that many on the shelves in that time frame.

Also, I doubt anything could be considered cleared up about BF2142, the 1.4 patch or anything else discussed in this thread. LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Talus
        Since we're playing the grammar game...it's 'semantics'.

Symantec is a company.

And since I'm Canadian, I always have to fight my 'our' urges.. Sometimes I spell it 'rumor' and sometimes I spell it 'rumour'. Life is tough
        Thanks for that call, I can't believe I did that, typing too fast.

Comment

Dont worry guys when it comes out you will all be promted to General and have all your expert badges when you load up,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,2142 is a coming

Comment

a rumor is not a rumor that does not die.....

Comment

So it ain't true of that it would come out today. I'll place my bets on next week's tuesday.. Just to be safe

Comment

that's the reason i like finnish. you spell everything as it is written. and vice versa. No misunderstandings there. :P

Suomi Finland Perkele <--- spell it as it stands in there.

Comment

Ok ok...we've had our off-topic fun now

Let's get back to discussing the fact that the patch did NOT come out today..oh wait. There no more point in discussing it

Comment

Working...
                  X