BF2 is great and a ton of fun, thanks Dice/EA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BF2 is great and a ton of fun, thanks Dice/EA

i like the game i just dont like dice canada for screwing eveythig up with all there patches.

Comment

Bf2 rocked in the beginning. it had a short run. Fun While it lasted.
      Maybe now hopeing that BF2142 will be good, maybe

Comment

your sig doesnt conclude what you say eye of god

Comment

Originally posted by $kelet0r
          QFT
          The problem with the opinion of the OP is that it is invalid - anyone who accepts second best shouldn't even bother
          The issue is not the game itself - in my mind it is possibly one of the best ever made.
          The issue is that the game should and easily could have been significantly better
          Game balance, Bug fixes and Support, Optimisation, Community liason - nobody should lightly dismiss these issues as irrelevant to the paying customer
          the same could be said for our personal lives but I dont see anybody around here talking about how desparate they are to improve as people... Billions of people around the world accept second, third, tenth best every day in their own personal lives yet a community of gamers (insert every community I've ever associated with) hold software developers to a fictional standard that they dont even hold themselves accountable for.

You could be a better person with a little effort but enough about me, lets talk about some 1's and 0's on a screen and blame somebody for my own unhappiness.

/whatever.

Comment

no doubt BF2 is fun and a great game, innovative for sure. The problem has been it's support and the quality of the patches.

The server crashing is getting more frequent on the servers I usually play in and we (my clan) have basically stopped playing. When you have to play all day to finish one round, I'd say there is a serious problem.

I would say a rollback until the issues could be fixed would be a good idea in my mind.

Leave the infantry only server settings out of 1.4 ( isn't that what SF was for anyway?) and get on with the connection issues.

Comment

I love the game...wouldn't have put over 1K hours into it if I didn't...$100 dollars (for all expansions) was worth it.

Comment

Why do you get confusticated about having a ctd? Because you loose stat that you gained?

Comment

Originally posted by margav
                  your sig doesnt conclude what you say eye of god
                  Thihi, I wanted to say that! :laugh:

Comment

:nerr:

Comment

I have to agree. It is a great game and well worth the money. Sometimes, when I'm in a map, I look around and think 'how the hell do they do this?' --The detail, the animations, the collisions, the explosions, the characters and so on, and so on... It's not hard to realize what a very complicated game engine this must be -- to make the interaction what it is -- and I, personally, cut the developers a lot of slack because of the enjoyment I ultimately get out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by You_were_killedby
                        i like the game i just dont like dice canada for screwing eveythig up with all there patches.
                        What's Dice having an office in Ontario got to do with anything?

Comment

Originally posted by cbhaysom
                          What's Dice having an office in Ontario got to do with anything?
                          Ya really, That's got absolutely nothing to do with it as far as I'm concerned, BF2 is a awesome game , so it's got a few hic-cups (Problems), but don't we all?
                          We have all played Games that have had bugs and other things that go wrong, and we still played them Didn't we?
                          I have faith in BF2 regardless if they fix everything or not, the amount of time and creativity that went into it is well worth the game play.
                          If I didn't like it i wouldn't have 1200hrs into it:http://www.bf2s.com/player/46377626/
                          And if it makes you feel any better I'll drive over there and kick them all in DA butt to get them moving on it. OK? They are only 20 miles from where I live.
                          ROFL!!!!:rofl:

Comment

hell... has anyone here played a FPS with out bugs? Every one brags how good the next game will be but the next game always has bugs too. My advise is to shut up and play the game or stop playing and move on...

Comment

im with you, great game and i will be ordering the new 2142

Comment

Originally posted by delemorte
                                hell... has anyone here played a FPS with out bugs? Every one brags how good the next game will be but the next game always has bugs too. My advise is to shut up and play the game or stop playing and move on...
                                Yup I agree with you on that.

Comment

Working...
                                X