BF2 is great and a ton of fun, thanks Dice/EA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 is great and a ton of fun, thanks Dice/EA

With all the rampant negativity on the forums I thought it would be nice to post my appreciation for the game that these folks have created.

Sure, its got its share of bugs but honestly, I've never played a game without bugs and of the bugs still present in the game, the red-tag bug is the only one that ever makes me frustrated.

Ever since I bought BF1942 on a recommendation from some friends of mine I've been hooked on the BF franchise and its ability to make a war-sim fun for all those who play it with an open mind.

I know full well that the 80/20 rule is in effect but the silent majority who still love BF2 are silent far too often.

Screw the haters... I dig BF and plan on pre-ordering 2142 as well...

Re: BF2 is great and a ton of fun, thanks Dice/EA

/sign

I love this game.

I rarely have any of the problems that many of the people here complain about.

Comment

Im with you on this one. I've always been a CoD fan till my clan started playing BF2 seriously and getting a few servers. Bugs are annoying yes. Gameplay, its absolutely superb and there are so many ways to play this game.

Comment

I think my 50$ for about 400 hours playtime is well worth it, of course I had some frustrating points, but hey, you have frustrations in your life, and these virtual stuff is just no match to the real ones. They make you think actually. Be reasonable.

Comment

fear didnt have any bugs =D....that i know of

Comment

screw the ppl who whine and *****.
            BF2 for life

Comment

Originally posted by mrpoptart01
              fear didnt have any bugs =D....that i know of
              I never played FEAR, but thanks for the recommendation.

I'll stick with the BFs though.

Comment

Originally posted by Consultant01
                I never played FEAR, but thanks for the recommendation.

I'll stick with the BFs though.

mmm ill be in 2142 heaven soon =D lol beta testing should be out anyday now quote from dice saying it should begin in august....crosses fingers...

Comment

Agreed.

Comment

I like the game but..........I am getting tired of the reboots of servers and pc. If this is fixed with patch i will be happy again.

Comment

Yes! this game is fun if played right. The minor bugs don't bother me at all and the only main problem for me is really the stat whores.

Comment

Originally posted by Consultant01
                        With all the rampant negativity on the forums I thought it would be nice to post my appreciation for the game that these folks have created.

Sure, its got its share of bugs but honestly, I've never played a game without bugs and of the bugs still present in the game, the red-tag bug is the only one that ever makes me frustrated.

Ever since I bought BF1942 on a recommendation from some friends of mine I've been hooked on the BF franchise and its ability to make a war-sim fun for all those who play it with an open mind.

I know full well that the 80/20 rule is in effect but the silent majority who still love BF2 are silent far too often.

Screw the haters... I dig BF and plan on pre-ordering 2142 as well...
                        I totally confirm your opinnion! Thank you for that thread.
                        Ok, this games gots some weird bugs but the product is absolutely great overall!

I've seen only a few games which gots such a grade/ And believe me: I've played a lot of games.

Comment

Nobody hates the game, we just want it to work. We wouldn't be here if we didn't love the game.

Comment

I love the game and the CTD's in 1.3 were anoying the hell out of me, played the 1.4 beta 99% of the time since it came out and not had one CTD, had one disconnect I think, so 1.4 should be pritty stable.....

Comment

Originally posted by EddieIsrael
                              Nobody hates the game, we just want it to work. We wouldn't be here if we didn't love the game.
                              QFT
                              The problem with the opinion of the OP is that it is invalid - anyone who accepts second best shouldn't even bother
                              The issue is not the game itself - in my mind it is possibly one of the best ever made.
                              The issue is that the game should and easily could have been significantly better
                              Game balance, Bug fixes and Support, Optimisation, Community liason - nobody should lightly dismiss these issues as irrelevant to the paying customer

Comment

Working...
                              X