X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: No problems for me

Originally posted by I.S.O.MacMumble
    :laugh: "I have turned all my Settings to Low"

OMG Gameboy Graphics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You need to learn the words Graphics Card Upgrade with 2 gig of ram and a new 256 graphics card you can have the settings on full and join us in actually seeing what you doing!
    I would put my stuff up to high, but I do do alot of fliming with FRAPS on BF2 for videos. so, I need the lowest setting for the Recoder to work right

Comment

Re: No problems for me

Originally posted by Eye_of_god
      For Some God-like reason, I don't have all the problems everyone is having.
      I only Maybe Get a crash or two a day. Less if that or not at all. I had that freezeing problem when logging into BF2 and I had to restart my computer, but that happened 2 days ago and has not happened secne. I don't get lag. Maybe Really quick lag stike, where my gun goes up and then down fast, but no lag. I have turned all my Settings to Low. Have 2 Gigs of Ram.
      The Only real Problems I get is going into a bad server or going into a server full of idiots, but that's about it. But I have had all the problems you guys have in the past and now, but I don't get it much now. I played about 5 hours today and only crashed one time. But, I have bein' getting that damn problem with the Loading times from the screens in the BF2 meud.
      HOPE TO GOD! 1.4 fixes something, I mostly want the server crashing to stop.
      This thread is pointless .

Comment

Working...
      X