This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No problems for me

For Some God-like reason, I don't have all the problems everyone is having.
    I only Maybe Get a crash or two a day. Less if that or not at all. I had that freezeing problem when logging into BF2 and I had to restart my computer, but that happened 2 days ago and has not happened secne. I don't get lag. Maybe Really quick lag stike, where my gun goes up and then down fast, but no lag. I have turned all my Settings to Low. Have 2 Gigs of Ram.
    The Only real Problems I get is going into a bad server or going into a server full of idiots, but that's about it. But I have had all the problems you guys have in the past and now, but I don't get it much now. I played about 5 hours today and only crashed one time. But, I have bein' getting that damn problem with the Loading times from the screens in the BF2 meud.
    HOPE TO GOD! 1.4 fixes something, I mostly want the server crashing to stop.

Re: No problems for me

Its not like the problems create an unbearable online gaming environment. I get all the problems, but I'm still able to have good games. BF2, even with all its glitchs, is my number one game.

Comment

Originally posted by EC-Paulus-
      Its not like the problems create an unbearable online gaming environment. I get all the problems, but I'm still able to have good games. BF2, even with all its glitchs, is my number one game.
      Yeah, I aguee.
      Man, you should see my friend get pissed about it after a few crapply rounds. His goes nuts on TS and he says it's unplayable for him.

Comment

Yeah...end

Comment

[QUOTE=DaRqUe?]Yeah...end[/QUOTE
          End of?

Comment

Originally posted by Eye_of_god
            Yeah, I aguee.
            Man, you should see my friend get pissed about it after a few crapply rounds. His goes nuts on TS and he says it's unplayable for him.
            Most of the more extreme complains are full on exaggerations. If the game caused that much stress for people, they wouldn't bother and we would never have to hear about it again. Unfortunately, that is not the case. The game has a lot of bugs that is true, but it's a damn good game none the less.

Comment

Only thing that slightly annoys me is when you have a really good round and just before the end of the round the server crashes.

Comment

Originally posted by Revoluti0n
                Most of the more extreme complains are full on exaggerations. If the game caused that much stress for people, they wouldn't bother and we would never have to hear about it again. Unfortunately, that is not the case. The game has a lot of bugs that is true, but it's a damn good game none the less.
                Exactly. It seems like everyone complains about the "constant" CTDs and other bugs, but it's not every second of every day that people are experiencing these problems. It does happen more than it should, which is why, imo, people complain about it. There might be a select few who have lost the desire/ability to play.

Comment

Originally posted by Revoluti0n
                  it's a great game

for me to poop on

a clanmate asked me to play this horrible game lastweek for laughs and giggles, i did, and guess what, CTD and a lost connection in less than 5minutes. i said F this logged off and played DC

Comment

I don't have too many problems but I am experiencing more since I updated to the very latest drives. I think I'll go back to the 84 series, when I get around to it anyway as it's not like it's even remotely unplayable.

Comment

Originally posted by EC-Paulus-
                      amen:rock:

Comment

Truth be told, I rarely have a problem with my machine and CTD. I am not sure if it is because I have a clean stable OC on my machine or just that I am not overloaded with a bunch of OS BS. It would be nice to get a through understanding of everyone's configs that have the CTD. But since they found something in the code, it must be something that did not tolerate something on peoples machines.

I know a few months ago, I had CTD/reboots all the time because I did not have my opteron configured right. I was always having to change the thread process till I got the AMD fix for dualcores.

Comment

:laugh: "I have turned all my Settings to Low"

OMG Gameboy Graphics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You need to learn the words Graphics Card Upgrade with 2 gig of ram and a new 256 graphics card you can have the settings on full and join us in actually seeing what you doing!

Comment

even 2 ctd's a day is too much for any game. to this day CS:S has never crashed.

Comment

Originally posted by bigpappa
                              even 2 ctd's a day is too much for any game. to this day CS:S has never crashed.

Yep. Though this seems to be "the" thread of people that aren't haven't much problems.

Comment

Working...
                              X