BF2 Map Pack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 Map Pack

My friends and I have a LAN comming up and we are going to be heavily playing BF2, I have found a few maps that look good and that I will download when im not at work. But I dont know how to install maps...!!! can anyone tell me how I can install them so I can select them to play on? Thanks.

Also a few links to some map pack sites would be really appreciated. Thakns

GG

bump :P

Re: BF2 Map Pack

I dont know about mappacks, but when you download individual maps you get a zipfile, unzip it to your desktop and you should see a folder with the maps name on it. Place that folder in your BF2 levels folder(default: C: Program Files/Ea Games/Battlefield 2/mods/BF2/Levels)

alot of times maps come with installers that you can just doubleclick and it will automatically install, but it depends on the makers. You will probably get a list of zips, or 1 zip file and a bunch of different map folders, just copy my instructions above for each map folder or zip

you may alos need a program like winzip to extract the main files though.

As for map packs I know totalBF2 releases them everyonece and a while, just search the site for them, also this one cought my eye as really good- http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88895

nice avatar BTW

Comment

Yeah the above map pack is what ive downloaded, i want to test out the oil rig, China = GG

Comment

Some more costum maps stuff

Comment

Working...
        X