Grenade vrs Helicopter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grenade vrs Helicopter

Ok, i threw a grenade at a enemy APC and then on its way to the APC a enemy helicopter *Injured* Ran into the grenade killing it in mid air.

This was funny as heck =D

Re: Grenade vrs Helicopter

a helicopter went that low....right

Comment

dude, flying low is totally possible. for fun sometimes i scrape the ground and any snipers i see. :laugh:

Comment

yea i do that too but no 1 would fly that low if they have lost that much armour

Comment

i guess... but i trust the 1st poster.

Comment

it was a comp.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpoptart01
              yea i do that too but no 1 would fly that low if they have lost that much armour
              If i am in a hele and i am injured i try to fly as low as posible to keep me out of range from planes till i make it back to base

Comment

I fly low all the time, Im almost touching the ground with my cobra even if Im injured, its the most fun thing ever

I also like flying between trees and stuff

u know the path on dalian, the one that goes from china main to the middle flag with a helipad and an unfinished building, well i fly low through it between those trees and light poles, almost touching the ground, ur invisible down there lol

Comment

right.... mister... right

Comment

Originally posted by =PSU=PJMAK1
                    I fly low all the time, Im almost touching the ground with my cobra even if Im injured, its the most fun thing ever

I also like flying between trees and stuff

u know the path on dalian, the one that goes from china main to the middle flag with a helipad and an unfinished building, well i fly low through it between those trees and light poles, almost touching the ground, ur invisible down there lol
                    yea thats fun and hovering like inches off the gournd caping a flag with trees all around you

Comment

Originally posted by mrpoptart01
                      a helicopter went that low....right
                      yeah, that is rather possible, on single player when im messing around ive pushed boats under water with a chopper, a fair bit harder on mutliplayer tho...

Comment

i once landed a chopper on a boat, it got pushed under water and exploded, i got the kill, but it set my chopper on fire with like half a bar of health and i died a split second later. ive also killed countless guys by landing on them with blackhawks. ive TVed a few jets, and i eryxed one that was trying to bomb me (btw, i never play AT, i just picked it up when i was revived).

Comment

Working...
                        X