Parking In Carrier?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking In Carrier?

i was messing arround, in gulf of oman. i stole the the mec chopper and brought it back to base, then i decided to do wat lots of ppl do , park it under the carrier, where there are the boats. so i do it, and try to land on the inside deck of the carrier, u know where there are the 2 doors, but i only have the 2 front landing gear land on the deck, then i jumped out, the heli then fell back alil splashed into the water, i though, its probably gonna blow soon, so i got outa there, but it didnt blow. i got back in the chopper, realise it is still full health, and its not even loosing any. i only done this once, but a aparently, if u do it gentle enough, the water under the carrier doesnt kill. so if u dont like competition, u can steal other ppls stuff and park it in there, they will probably not know. it will be confusing on the minimap too because since its inside the carrier, the enemyteam will probably think that its ur own chopper sitting on deck.

Re: Parking In Carrier?

Yeah that will be very usefull in a full 64 Player HECTIC server..

BTW if you fly a J10 Under the carrier @ full speed then get out @ the last moment (where the boats are) It will be parked nicely.. where the stairs are

Very weird ..

Not usefull

Comment

lol that is kind of cool i think i will have to try that lol.... that would suck for enemy troops waiting for there copter but it never comes because you took it lol

Comment

Evil! Oh, I need to go practice this method! I still prefer the old, set it down on the deck and just spam people running around the uncap flag! That is evil too! But, then again, it is ok if there are no rules about it on the server, right?

Comment

it is because the water under the carrier (once beyond the ladders at the sides) is only about 1ft deep. You can run around on it and shoot if you want

Comment

Here is a screenshot from when I did it. This was on Iron Gator though.

Comment

Very cool. Gonna have to try that sometime.

I want to do that J-10 thing too, can someone explain that one in more detail please?

Comment

everytime i play on dalian plant i can magically walk on water in the boat area.

Comment

Working...
                X