Exact same req's but crashes at the same point

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exact same req's but crashes at the same point

Ok bought the game 3 days ago... did everything the stupid tech support website told me to do... but it continues to restart my PC at the exact same point... I keep crashing at the Loading screen in single player and in multiplayer. When the white bar loads up and it says something about optimizeing. I have alot of "demanding" games, I can run bet on soldier with the graphics jacked up the whole way and it never crashes....and i run many other games PLease help Thank you!~

Re: Exact same req's but crashes at the same point

sounds like its the disc. Try taking it back to the shop and change it for a new disc. If this still doesnt work then post back.

Comment

Ok will do Thank you

Comment

It wouldn't be the disk. The only time your computer reads from the disc is right when the game loads up. Other than that, it's all from your harddrive. Unless your install is screwed from a screwed disc, but I don't think that would happen unless you really scratched it up.

Look for "Crash to Desktop" in this thread: http://forum.eagames.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=26653

And do you know just what the specs of your machine are? Graphics card, memory, processor, etc.

Comment

Working...
        X