Where are all the 1.4 Beta 2 servers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are all the 1.4 Beta 2 servers?

I only see one in my browser and it's for amoured fury, which I refuse to buy until BF2 is fixed...even then I dunno if I will.

I could rename my 1.3 directory and play 1.3 but I really don't want too cause I seem to frequently disconnect with "There is a problem with your connection"...

Anyone know what's going on with the 1.4 beta? Are they releasing beta 3? final patch maybe? I know the 1.4 beta servers have been having sync or lag problems which started on friday, saturday pretty much all of them disappeared and now I can't find any that I can play.

Re: Where are all the 1.4 Beta 2 servers?

They decided to skip releasing 1.4 and move on to making 1.5.

Comment

You know....somehow....that just wouldn't surprise me at all....

Or maybe you'll have to buy 2142 to get patch 1.4 :P

Comment

Well in a way 2142 will be a major upgrade to the BF2 engine, so many features that would be so nice to have in BF2 you'll have to buy BF2142 to experience them. Maybe someone will make a BF2 mod for BF2142 lol.

Comment

Someone already mentioned that in another thread.

I think once EA/Dice are done mutilating BF2 it'll be left to the mod teams to fix all the problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerdog
            They decided to skip releasing 1.4 and move on to making 1.5.
            :laugh:

Comment

The next patch is going to be a Booster pack ya know

Comment

Those are laggy as hell to play on. I was playing on some 64 man EU servers...they all seemed to have disappeared....

If you can get a decent ping on a US server ...there are some weird things that go on....Like in the numerous other threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Sathan
                  Those are laggy as hell to play on. I was playing on some 64 man EU servers...they all seemed to have disappeared....

If you can get a decent ping on a US server ...there are some weird things that go on....Like in the numerous other threads.
                  It was my understanding that all the beta servers WERE in the UK and NOT in the U.S. I played on the 32 man Jalalabad server a couple weeks ago and my ping was 140> and I had NO lag at all.

Comment

Try it lately?

As of friday all of them have mysteriously vanishing ammo and auto replenishing ammo. The only problem is you can't hurt anyone with it....

But there were more beta servers than that...multiplay had some 64 player ones. I usually played on the 64 Jalalalalala whatever the hell it is.

Comment

Working...
                    X