This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Truth about Pistol and knife servers

Well as an Experiment, I when onto a few Pistol and knife servers to see if they were stat padding. Will, you will be suprised. I hopped onto this one, and it was pure chaos! NO one was following the rules of the server, There were tanks, APCS, and jeeps, They were using PKMs, I myself was using AK-47 (As on MEC team), and no one was using knife (Just Pistol).
    There was one like that one, but I was using C4 and after 3 kills, I got kicked for using C4. Another one I when onto, They were using Pistols and knife.
    But, They wanted to do knife only and a few of the guys on there were using Pistols and other weapons. All the Pistol and knife servers are very unorizgained and no one know how to stat pad, the real way. The Real way to stat pad, is you and many other guys that are medics going on the ground knifing/pistol and then getting revived right after you die. But All te Servers I when to, didn't do that or even knew how to. They Just Run around with pistols and killing each other and no one reviveing anyone. The Good Pistol and knife servers are always full and the best people in the server have 300+ points. Those Servers are the worst ones. I think all of them should be taking down.

Re: The Truth about Pistol and knife servers

All knife & pistol servers should be removed! If you wnat to play knife & pistol there are plenty of unranked servers for that!

Comment

Originally posted by RMcLeod
      All knife & pistol servers should be removed! If you wnat to play knife & pistol there are plenty of unranked servers for that!
      I totally aguee, They should be unranked

Comment

Server owners are using 'Pistol and Knife' simply to attract players these days it seems.

There are very few actual 'pistol and knife' padding servers around.

Comment

Originally posted by Talus
          Server owners are using 'Pistol and Knife' simply to attract players these days it seems.

very true. There was one around a while ago, called "Padder's Paradice"
          That was one of the worst ones. They knew how to Stat pad and they would help anyone get any badge you needed!

Comment

I was on one in november and honestly it had me in stitches, totally unorganised, i.e. some were using PKM's etc and everyone jumping around like lunatics trying to stab one another, its funny when you see 16 guys jumping and stabbing

They should make them unranked but i dont think they can do anything tbh

Comment

Originally posted by lmimmfn
              I was on one in november and honestly it had me in stitches, totally unorganised, i.e. some were using PKM's etc and everyone jumping around like lunatics trying to stab one another, its funny when you see 16 guys jumping and stabbing

They should make them unranked but i dont think they can do anything tbh
              Usually, you will leave the server before you gt any good points.
              You usually sometimes get pissed and leave, rather then stand and get points

Comment

EOG..Your right on the money with your findings that most KP servers only advertise that way to populate their servers. Just be carefull when you go into these servers to investigate that a BFROE OFC or anyone else for that matter does decide to report the server with you in it. Thx for the help and we are doing our best to make sure that these servers are shut down.

Comment

Originally posted by BFROE|DIR|Dacster
                  EOG..Your right on the money with your findings that most KP servers only advertise that way to populate their servers. Just be carefull when you go into these servers to investigate that a BFROE OFC or anyone else for that matter does decide to report the server with you in it. Thx for the help and we are doing our best to make sure that these servers are shut down.
                  Thanks, Thankfully I turned my Xfire off just in case anymore though I was Stat padding. I was not and mostly just killing them with ak and M-16 fire and most of the servers didn't kick me for that.
                  I will make a Video about the Pistol and knife only servers and put their name of the servers and show you guys, so you can report them.

Comment

The thing is it is the point behind it....Tell me what is the point of a RANKED Knife and Pistol only server???? Even if it is to simply attract more people there is still the underlying truth to what these people are going for, simply, "STAT PADDING"...

That is all, all one is trying to do is get their knife and pistol badges...Like many others have said do this in unranked servers, where you can do whatevea you want...

Even admins using this too populate their servers should be reprimanded for it is sending out the wrong idea that this is "OK"...When much of the community is against it...

Comment

Originally posted by Talus

Not so m8 I was kicked from 2 last week for forgetting and jumping in a vehicle.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDonkey
                        The thing is it is the point behind it....Tell me what is the point of a RANKED Knife and Pistol only server???? Even if it is to simply attract more people there is still the underlying truth to what these people are going for, simply, "STAT PADDING"...

That is all, all one is trying to do is get their knife and pistol badges...Like many others have said do this in unranked servers, where you can do whatevea you want...

Even admins using this too populate their servers should be reprimanded for it is sending out the wrong idea that this is "OK"...When much of the community is against it...
                        true, all pistol/knife server are all stat padding. Even if they are doing it right or wrong. Honelty, I wish EA would neaf the Badge, Ribbion, and Medal Systems to make it earyer to get them. But I know they wouldn't, because they don't listen to the Gamers

Comment

I logged into a clan server this weekend that was packed with clanners (all host clan and like 5 other folks on a 20 person karkand server, I jumped in, grabbed a tank and proceeded to kill everybody.

They all started yelling at me that it was "Infantry only" and I said "So kick me"...

None of them were admins and they COULDNT kick me... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I racked up 90 points in my tank and left.

Comment

Originally posted by Consultant01
                            I logged into a clan server this weekend that was packed with clanners (all host clan and like 5 other folks on a 20 person karkand server, I jumped in, grabbed a tank and proceeded to kill everybody.

They all started yelling at me that it was "Infantry only" and I said "So kick me"...

None of them were admins and they COULDNT kick me... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I racked up 90 points in my tank and left.
                            nice work, showing them who is boss

Comment

They dont remove K/P servers because sometimes its not the server owner who is agreeing to it. Sometimes a whole group of players decide to play pistols and knives only, without an admin evening knowing it. Yes, there are servers out there created for the sole purpose of stat padding, but EA seems to have trouble telling the different between the two. They rather reset one person and scare everyone else. Which doesnt seem to be working.

Comment

Working...
                              X