Rank Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rank Question

I am a gunny sgt. My next rank will be first sgt.

I will pass the rank of master sgt, because I have all the badges to get first sgt.

My question is this:

Will I get weapon unlocks for both ranks or just one?

I play SF now and then, Do i need to level on a SF server for 2 unlocks or will it give me 2 cause I play SF occasionally?

Thanx

Re: Rank Question

You will get 2 unlocks seen as you have SF and your rank is same on SF so its ok and no you dont need to level up on a SF game

Comment

They are not two ranks just two titles for one rank. The rank is E-8. Depending on your badges you will be titled a first sergeant, or you will just be a MSgt.

Comment

u get an unlock for master sergeant and u have sf so that will be 2 unlocks. and u dont get 2 unlocks for first sergeant and sergeant mayor.

Comment

Maybe I need to clarify this a little.

I am thinking I would get 2 weapon unlocks for both ranks. Passing master sgt, and making first sgt.

Seeing that I have Sf wouldnt that be 4 unlocks?

Not sure if the game will allow this or not.

I think that is what I am asking.

ahh ok so one rank 1 unlock.....thanks i didnt think they would make it that easy

Comment

Originally posted by paperlion
            Maybe I need to clarify this a little.

I am thinking I would get 2 weapon unlocks for both ranks. Passing master sgt, and making first sgt.

Seeing that I have Sf wouldnt that be 4 unlocks?

Not sure if the game will allow this or not.

I think that is what I am asking.
            No. 1st Sgt=Master Sgt., which means 1 unlock. 2 unlocks if you have SF.
            All the unlocks are open at 50,000 pts.

Comment

As previously stated. Being promoted to First Sergeant from Gunnery is only one rank increase and therefore only two unlocks. The only difference between Master and First is if you have the required badges you get the title of First Sergeant.

Comment

Working...
              X