binoculars!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• binoculars!?

look at this movie and in the end u will see the person use binoculars that i didnt know existed in bf2!

Re: binoculars!?

yes, and we all know they removed them, they said it wasnt fun, so they took them out

Comment

was not fun?? it doesnt have to be fun they should put it back!! so u can spot enemies from long distance. and what patch did remove it?

Comment

Beats me, but some mods still use it and i find it pretty useful instaid of using your scope for your only zoom

Comment

it was removed before the release of the game, its still in the files, thats why mods have access to it

Comment

It's a mod
            Look at the weapons in the class list when he is changing weapons

Comment

That is from my Special Forces Unlock Edition mod. It allows you play SF with all the unlocks as well as all the unlocks for BF2 along with using SF tools such as the grapplehook and crossbow. I added the binoculars in for fun...

Here is the other video:

Video

Comment

Originally posted by FFOLKES
                That is from my Special Forces Unlock Edition mod. It allows you play SF with all the unlocks as well as all the unlocks for BF2 along with using SF tools such as the grapplehook and crossbow. I added the binoculars in for fun...

Here is the other the video:

Video
                NICE! how are you able to see that far around the map?

Comment

I removed the dust/fog...

How to get rid of fog answer

You can change the view distance to whatever you want but 1,000 is good enough for most computers.

Comment

binoculars arent really that useful acutally

when i played the project reality mod, they had binoculars and whenever i saw someone through them, i watned to take a shot at them but i realized that the binoculars oculdnt shoot nad i never used them again...i just use the sniper rifle as binoculars

Comment

I would keep the binoculars in BF2, and I agree with you yehaa7.

the binoculars are good to have.

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus
                        binoculars arent really that useful acutally

when i played the project reality mod, they had binoculars and whenever i saw someone through them, i watned to take a shot at them but i realized that the binoculars oculdnt shoot nad i never used them again...i just use the sniper rifle as binoculars
                        i disagree with you. when using the assult kit in DC, i tend to use the binculars quite few times to spot the enemy (since there is no stupid UAV doing the spotting for you). also, it is used to for spotting targets for arty strike. i belive DCon is bringing that option back in their release.

btw, the early bf2 vids also showed couple of different vehicles, commands and weapons which are not included in bf2. it's kind of false advertisement no?

Comment

I think binoculars would have been great for helping to spot that sniper that is pegging people on the hillside. They should reintroduce them, hell, why not, they are putting vehicle dropping into the game. I am sure it does not take much on their end to change the code for it.

Comment

Working...
                          X